Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Timberwolf Progress Update  (Read 21082 times)

Description:

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
Re: Timberwolf Progress Update
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:52:49 PM »
As I intend to continue to use Fab's OWB, Timberwolf is of little significance to me. Without improved Flash support, how many new features does this package bring to the table?
I use Firefox under OSX and Windows, but I don't understand the argument for implementation under Amigoid OS'.

BTW - Thanks for all the improvements to OWB Fab.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
Re: Timberwolf Progress Update
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:50:18 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;654123
Once again a verbose thread on OS4 or major os4 software and not one post from any rep or dev from Hyperion themselves. its quite amusing and sad. Its amazing these guys inherited the "Amiga" legacy and the Morph guys are the bad guys when they have delivered miles more...

oh and JJ you are right "usb2" as a big feature is quite lame. Should be usb3 especially when you are selling a $3000 X1000! wtf you gonna have PATA and usb1? Running outdated browsers and SuperNes emus?

And all this Gallium talk.. ya right!  Just like all those awesome "SNAP drivers" lmfao! bafa has points with Candy Factory, Aladdin, Gorky 17, etc etc ad naseum...

Well Mag, look at it this way. We'll soon will have Powerbook support, one day we may have G5 support, and they (may) get a really expensive computer.
It's a "real" Amiga. yay! An Amiga for the Special Ed crowd!
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"