Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What if Everyone Sent Amiga, Inc. a $1 ????  (Read 10068 times)

Description:

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
    • http://PhiNiXi.com
Re: What if Everyone Sent Amiga, Inc. a $1 ????
« on: September 09, 2003, 09:04:25 AM »
@takemehomegrandma,

That would also suggest a $5 Thousand Club in the near future ;  }

@DonnyEMU,

Really, why would any person send money to an unproven company with no displayed interest in the community in spite of lip service saying otherwise, that thinks their unproven CEO is worth the kind of wages the questions revealed? I felt these guys were hanging on for some kind of stock options or something rather scurilous given what has gone on (and what has NOT gone on), but when I saw those figures for the Big Three I was sickened.

Send it to AROS, or send it to Genesi for the T-shirts that have been given away. Or if you simply must give it away to someone who just doesn't GaF, there are always tentshow preachers or televangelists ... which brings us back around to the 500 Club and the 5000 Club ;  }
<-- greenboy ---<<<<

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 06:56:58 AM »
Plenty of people still into the ol' Mercy Sex mindset, I guess ;  } ...That's where someone really scurrilous gets laid somehow because someone who feels pity for them because they are otherwise NOT gonna Get Any - EVER AGAIN!

But Normal Rules of Species Survival are occasionally bypassed to allow those with exceptionally bad breath and unattractive conditions such as deflating boingitis bulge, and recalcitrant behavior keep those traits around. Later those tribes with the most predisposition to Mercy Sex are gonners, supposedly.

But we know differently: dysfunctional communites have a will to survive and remain dysfunctional, just as healthy ones wish to prevail in health.

Anway, what's wrong with sending them used toothbrushes, real strong mouthwash, some condoms, and some ethical business how-to books from the used bookstore ... oh, wait! - the Image-o-Matic indicates that they already HAD business quick-studies ... Must have been the wrong ones though. Did Machiavelli ever live in this time, he could have written power-suspenders-and-ties bestsellers!

But I digress ; }
<-- greenboy ---<<<<

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 07:48:40 AM »
iamaboringperson,

I learned of Mercy Sex during some early days of ah, er, "research" into the properties of alcohol. I was spending lots of time in the lab when Mercy Sex was, ah, er, demonstrated for its dubious benefit.

I later was fortunate to leave that line of investigation and find honest labors. But one thing stuck with me: if you are begging for it you probably don't qualify for the real item ;  } ...it's always better if the guys get together and purchase it as a kind of consolation sir-prize for this erpson, or the ladies confer privately before choosing a Vessel of Angelic Mercy and Pity (VAMP).

Now, where was I? - oh, yes - designing a poster for the "Get This CEO an Honest Job" club, to be used as the cover for its first newsletter. I'm thinking a hobo with a five-day growth while errantly holding out a hat for spare change would fit the Bill...
<-- greenboy ---<<<<

Offline greenboy

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 08:18:56 AM »
iamaboringperson,

My apologies. I have edited the original message to properly type your name, and have moved the offending verbiage into its proper position to better reflect its syntactical orgins.

But seriously: I believe people would better spend their money by supporting an effort that opposes Global Worming.
<-- greenboy ---<<<<