Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GameCubes  (Read 5241 times)

Description:

Offline angrybrit

• Show all replies
Re: GameCubes
« on: September 08, 2004, 12:28:46 AM »
I am amazed that every other post was off topic.  Can you people read? :lol:

#1 - Highly probably would work.  See XBox emulator.

#2 - Very doable.

#3 - You mean: Since MS took the PC games (FPS, Online Gaming) to the consoles.  And taking the consoles games to the PCs?  IMO consoles are directed at people who are kids/adolescents and don't have the patience to learn all that jargon that comes with a personal computer.

Offline angrybrit

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 01:19:52 AM »
FastRobPlus wrote:
A narrow-minded opinion.  But if we went with your assumption that this was the case, why would the “more mature and more patient” PC gamers want the console games ported in the first place?

Narrow-minded opinion?  IMO it's very accurate.

Which console games need to be ported?

Offline angrybrit

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 01:27:33 AM »
Sparky wrote:

Yeah right ... I bought an Xbox for simple fact that I don't have to worry if the game I bought will run on it because it needs 5Tb of RAM or an 8squiggleHz CPU and $5000 of cash stuffed into the USB port.

As to limited PC experience ? Well I work for IBM so I'm supposed to know the odd thing about IT.

You work at IBM?  I'm very happy for you.  Too bad, it's irrelevant in this conversation. <_<

So you mean to tell me that you will skip all MMORPGs, 100% of RTS, 90% of FPS games (which those who will get to the XBox will be mostly low end versions of those PC FPS games) and limit your online experience (16 player servers, WTF)? :lol:  :-o