Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Online Gaming (FPS) with the Amiga.org members  (Read 2955 times)

Description:

Offline levelLORD

• Show all replies
Re: Online Gaming (FPS) with the Amiga.org members
« on: September 28, 2003, 03:07:27 AM »
Hello there!

This is the best post I have seen these days!
OK, let me get to the point, I can make a gaming server easily, since I'm on  a fast connection, but I have only a couple of games and that is: Quake, Quake II, Quake III, UT, Civilization 3, Alien versus Predator 2, C&C Generals, Operation Flashpoint, Total Annihilation, America's Army and that's it. I also have Half-Life somewhere, but I can't find it right now. If HL is that important, I'll check with my bro for a CD. Since lot of ppl don't have high-end platforms, we can set some kind of voting or something and choose a game.
I'm terribly sorry to say that I can't host Amiga game, and if you guys want an Amiga game, I can't help in that case. But I would love to kick some asses in Q3 :))), or any other game. ;)

If everything is fine, tell me what do you think about this, and let's cut the crap and start some serious gaming :)

best regards,

levelLORD

Offline levelLORD

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 04:07:17 AM »

Calen wrote:
Enemy Territory
UT
Q3A
MOHAA
BattleField 1942
HalfLife/CS (ewww)
Americas Army

I'm downloading Enemy Territory and Battlefield 1942 Demo right now, so we can count these also. Never tried ET, but Battlefield rocks., I was having soo many hours of fun with that gem. Still, on a slower machine, it will just crawl, and I'm not sure is that a good choice. Anyways, I got Half-Life CD today, and only game I don't have from the list is MOHAA.

Then hopefully we can take levelLORD up on his kind  offer if he has the games with the most votes ;-)

NP, it will be my pleasure ;) I'm really looking forward for this and hopefully it is going to happen as soon as possible, and there will be more than 3-4 people who are willing to play.

Regards,

levelLORD

Offline levelLORD

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 04:39:22 AM »

meerschaum wrote:
get enemy territory and its on!!!... : )

I've got it already, it's sitting on my hdd :)

Regards,

levelLORD