Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for life from English Amiga Board for NO specified reason - Appeal?  (Read 13029 times)

Description:

Offline miggyretro

Dude. I also got banned from EAB for just joining! I was getting harassed by member RetropassionUK for some reason or another. After he started to troll me, to sending Private messages about who he thought I was. I put  in a report to the admins about it. Next thing I know I get perma-Banned from the Forum!
No reason whatsoever. My guess is that RetropassionUK must be giving out freebies to the mods or something? If he don’t L8rs your name he gets his way. Dodgy place that EAB….. What gets me, is they are aimed at Amiga enthusiasts and keeping people who are Amiga Fans. Yet they just like kicking people off their forums….

Offline miggyretro

Sooooo… Because I used the wrong Username. Then gets harassed by one of your members both on the forum and PM. I then report that to the admins. I get Banned? Very unreasonable logic there. Looks to me you lot have favouritism towards RetropassionUK as that company gives you lot money it seems!
Not a good way of keeping those who want to help out in the Amiga community… Hope it’s worth it?

Oh well.  >:(

Offline miggyretro

Re: Banned for life from English Amiga Board for NO specified reason - Appeal?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 09:10:13 PM »
I’ll think about….

Doesn’t give me confidence that if I join again that RetropassionUK doesn’t try and get me banned again for nothing! Or to be Trolled by them and his user fan base  :-[

Offline miggyretro

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 09:30:10 PM »
Really!? Seriously? Because I showed up as being in the same country as a banned user = I am that user?

Screw that!

I won’t bother…. Sounds to me that RetropassionUK is lining some Admin pockets with free gifts or something…

What a Joke! I am seriously not the person you claim to be..  ::)

You might as well rename it to RetropassionUK owned forums….

Hope no one else has to go through that.

The following users thanked this post: Boing-ball

Offline miggyretro

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 04:42:10 PM »
Oh and just to confirm that Steve Clifford, RetropassionUK is paying off its admin staff… Check this newly banned member that your Mod/Admin TCD banned because of a back hander….

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=103382

Just proving a point….

The following users thanked this post: Boing-ball

Offline miggyretro

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2023, 08:59:09 AM »
Sorry that happened to you Boing-ball. I only lasted a couple of hours before I just kicked off…
A lesson learnt.