Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmiModRadio - All of Aminet modules at your fingertips  (Read 29854 times)

Description:

Offline Rotzloeffel

Re: AmiModRadio - All of Aminet modules at your fingertips
« on: August 31, 2015, 01:13:41 PM »
Hi,

since a few days I have problems playing Aminet-Mods... Amimodradio connects to aminet, downloads a Modfile and nothing happens.... Modland instead is running perfect :confused:

using amimodradio latest version!

BTW how can I switch to Modland when using the GUI ?

any suggestions ?
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
Quote from: Tygre;794782
Hi there!

Sorry to read that AmiModRadio does not work... Have you tried both the MUI and the CLI version? From a Shell, could you please run "AmiModRadio" or "AmiModRadio MUI" so that all the output is written into the Shell and send it to me when it does not work, please?

I tried both version MUI and cli.... parsing /modfiles -> downloads a modfile but is unable to extract/play it. Directory t: is empty. previous versions last week worked perfect ! Maybe something wrong with the protection-bits of the archive ?

Regarding using "modland" from the MUI version, it is not yet implemented... next release!

Ah, OK... no problem....

Thank you for your help!

You are welcome! We have to thank you for this great peace of Software !
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:22 PM »
BTW: Amimodradio works perfect with OS 4.x using amigaamp as player! great job!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 02:43:25 PM »
Quote from: Tygre;794839
Hi there!

Really sorry about that: could you please send me the content of the Console so that I can see the "debug" output? (You may have to move the slider up to see the "hidden" content or, depending on your Shell, you may have a "Save text as" option in the Shell menu.)

Thanks in advance! :)

I will do so this evening.... just downloaded the version from 08/30 and give it a try..... will let you know as soons as possible. Thanks

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 05:20:22 PM »
grmpffff.... found out tht a missing xadmaster.library will fix the Problem.....

What's the difference here between aminet nd modland ??? you should state this somewhere with the aminet-link, that xadmaster.library is required for using mimodradio!

works fine now !

solution: install xadmaster.library... this is normaly not needed on 3.9 systems !

thanks!

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:52:27 AM »
Quote from: Tygre;794853
I will create a list of "requirements" to clarify the needed libraries... Regarding Aminet vs. ModLand, there are two different sources, check them out!

Cheers!

thanks, that will help! Regarding Aminet <-> Modland: The modfiles on Modland are not crunched:laughing:

they are .mod :rofl:

Offline Rotzloeffel

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »
While downloading big files such as mp3 using the gui with the logging-srceen, the rest of the system is totaly unusable. My System ist A4000 with cyberstormPPC.

the cpu-overhaed while updating this "log-screen" is 100% BTW... in my opinion there is no need for this... make ist switchable :D