Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga chips on eBay  (Read 2276 times)

Description:

Offline weirdami

• Show all replies
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
buster shape question
« on: March 03, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »
Do the Buster chips not have the same general shape over all the revisions? The buster being sold here is rectanglar whereas the superbuster I just sold is a square. I wonder what matter it made for them to change the shape so dramatically.
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline weirdami

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga chips on eBay
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 08:41:53 AM »

eslapion wrote:
hummm... not very popular, I sold only one of them all after 4 days...

I wonder if chips like that need to be sold in a group instead of individually. At least, if you want to get rid of them fast. Otherwise you end up storing things for 5 years waiting for the right person to stumble upon your adverts... like me.  :cry: But, at last I'm wittling down my collection. Amiga stuff needs owners that use them, not keep them in closets.  :violin:
----

Offline weirdami

• Show all replies
the as-is method
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 02:53:48 AM »
If you can't test things, just sell them "as-is". And say "I don't have the time to test all these items, so I'm selling them as-is".

I've had stuff I've saved from being tossed in the garbage for years and years and I keep lugging them around waiting for people to buy them because I don't like Amiga stuff just being thrown away. Don't throw things away just because people on here gave you a hard time. :-( I think most things people on here have offered for free or for just shipping have been snapped up pretty quick. If I was near you, I'd drive over and pick up everything you have, but I'm not even in the same country. There's gotta be someone in Montreal that likes Amiga's. Do a craigslist post.
----