Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberus whinging about ebay again....  (Read 2425 times)

Description:

Offline Plaz

Re: Cyberus whinging about ebay again....
« on: September 13, 2004, 01:56:30 AM »
I've only left one neg long ago with no reprisal from the bad seller. Since then I have left many neutrals describing good and bad points of the transaction. I've never been revenged on neutrals, but hopefully it gives the next bidder second thoughs or makes them take extra steps to try and protect themselfs. A bad ebayer may slam you, but if enough different people neg that person, eventually their bad feedback will scare off carefull merchants. I've done many transactions with people who have obviously had revenge feedbacks in thier rating. They stand out as revenge as 100 other transactions get A+ ratings. Good ebayers, and careful ones like me, won't ditch your sale just because one or two nasty people slam you. Of course in the end it's always buyer beware. As a seller I always say "Item shipped when payment is cleared". That's only a problem for someone who's looking to rip me off. If you're a buyer, read the description carefully. If info is sparse, never assume anything and ask lots of questions. If the seller doesn't answer, gives contrary or suspious info, or gets annoyed with all your questions, move on. It's not worth risking your cash. Oh and BTW, the one person I neged I also helped get banned from ebay. Though Ebay assured me they could keep the person from using ebay again based on personal information, I have my doubts. But it made me feel a bit better at the time.

Good luck
Plaz
(Content Ebayer for almost 6 years)