Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: People are looking to create video game company  (Read 12720 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show only replies by smerf
Re: People are looking to create video game company
« Reply #119 from previous page: December 04, 2011, 02:58:08 PM »
@Cammy,

Franko, really!!!

Dedicated Amiga person, really!!!

GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be truthful with you and tell you if the game rocks or stinks. His truthful reliability will guide you to make the best games, especially for the Amiga.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »
Quote from: JJ;668672
Sorry I had signed up to help.  But I just noticed on the site that Franko is a member.

Could you delete my account please, I will NOT be particapting.  Sorry

Hi,

@JJ,

Knew you would find an excuse to be a quitter, you have been like that ever since you have been on Amiga.Org. (Oh gosh I will probably be suspended for calling you a quitter).

Looks like Franko is more of a man than you, who knows if you stay and help and work with Franko, you may find out he is not really a bad person, just a little strange in his ways.

Remember this is not about you or Franko, it is about the Amiga, creating games, and who knows maybe bringing the Amiga back into the computer arena. If I had the talent I would join and help with this project, but I am a complete IDIOT when it comes to programming, music, art and math. (Yes younger generation math is a big process of games, involves a lot of physics and geometry.

JJ, this project needs your help if you are any good at any sort of programming, I just picked up a book at a bookstore in programming in C+++, will take me a while to learn, and then if Amiten is still in existance I will give it my best effort.

If you know programming == Please don't be a quitter just because of Franko. You know to try is all we ask, who knows Franko my even be a help to you in some area's and you may be a help to him in some area's.

smerf

this on the pedestal speech was given to favor the Amiga not JJ, Franko, Amiten, Cammy, Xdelusion, or any other Amiga person on Amiga.org.

PFFFT to Argos and what was that other guys name, Wayne, no he quit a long time ago. Darn can't think of his name right now. Oh well guess he wasn't that important.
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

Offline smerf

« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »
Quote from: JJ;668684
Sorry I don't think it would benefit anyone for us to be in such a small place.

I will say that Franko is very commited to the Amiga, does not have a job so has a lot of time on his hands, and has coded for the Amiga Numurous times.

You are better off having Franko on board than me.

ARRRGH!!!!!!

I hate this, why is he better off having Franko aboard than you, in the recent post I did I called you a quitter, but for you to say that Franko is better than you is BULLSHEET!!!!

Like I said I am a complete IDIOT!!!

If you can help at all than try to do so, even with Franko around, maybe you both in time will see eye to eye on something and both your knowledge might lead to a mind boggling game or program on the Amiga, who knows, it just might happen.

smerf

Offline smerf

« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2011, 04:29:56 PM »
Quote from: bloodline;670045
Lol!! Well that went tits up pretty quickly... Perhaps a record for even for the Amiga Scene :)

@all Amiga members,

Don't know what to think, will wait for Cammy's appraisal on the situation, until then,

JJ,

maybe you are right to stay away,

Don't like what others are posting on this blog, I was hoping that this would be just the thing that the Amiga scene needed, but we don't need bossy people telling Amiga users what to do, not unless he is giving each and every programmer a paycheck every two weeks, these people signed up to help, but a lot of them need to work to put food and rent on the table.

Amiten, you need to chill out a bit, the Amiga has been staying alive since 1992-3 without you and I imagine it will stay living without you also.

I was just hoping that this is what the community needed, should of read all the posts first.

@Piru,

I know you and I don't get along just because your programming uses MAC based hardware, and I wouldn't support MAC because of knowing the attitude of Jobs, but those words were very cruel to Amiten, but then again Amiten had said a lot of cruel words to members of Amiga.org. So much for getting a niche up for the Amiga.

One thing I know all Amiga.org supports is the Looney bin. We have the looniest people on the whole internet sites. No site is loonier then Amiga.org.

by the way

has anyone seen what's his name around. You know the guy with the most posts next to Franko.

smerf

Offline Minuous

« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2011, 05:22:20 AM »
Having read this entire thread, I don't intend to join up to Amiten's site, for obvious reasons.

If anyone wants to be part of Amigan Software and collaborate on our existing projects, or do new projects, please get in touch; I don't intend to run things in a high-pressure way with arbitrary deadlines etc. and would not ban anyone for corresponding with external developers.

Offline ChaosLord

• Show only replies by ChaosLord
    • http://totalchaoseng.dbv.pl/news.php
« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2011, 06:51:27 AM »
And if anyone wants to help make the World's Best Strategy Game(tm) then they are free to help out Team Chaos. :)   We are based on friendship, TEAMwork and comedy.  Maybe you can help code subgames, create gfx, sfx, anims, muzix, language translations, coding, etc.

Or if you are just interested in level dezine, or bughunting that is ok.

Team Chaos really needs a hardcore webmaster who can get us better organized with a real forum, I guess (instead of using yahoo).  And we definitely need a permanent wiki like wikipedia.  I have the $ to pay whatever costs are involved.

It is easy to join Team Chaos.  Just sell us your eternal soul and you are in :D
Wanna try a wonderfull strategy game with lots of handdrawn anims,
Magic Spells and Monsters, Incredible playability and lastability,
English speech, etc. Total Chaos AGA

Offline TCMSLP

• Show only replies by TCMSLP
    • http://www.coherer.net
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
Quote from: smerf;670168
@TCMSLP,

Pretty good for an amateur, keep practicing and practice hard, don't give up on your ambition, I see a little talent here.

smerf

Errrr ... thanks, I think.  I don't practice and it's not so much an ambition of mine - it's just something I do on the very rare occasion I get some free time.  Like many others, I'm just a demoscene musician who's grown up and seen 'life' get in the way of my hobbies.  If only I could be 16 again but with the tools we have available today!

Also, I've only just seen the way this thread has developed and have to say I don't like it much.  I'll happily try to find time to write music for any Amiga related projects; anything to contribute something useful to the platform I love.  I certainly won't tie myself to any single team/group.  

Steve
A1200 50MHz 68030 16Mb, PCMCIA Ethernet, Indivision AGA MkIIcr
http://www.coherer.net Coherer: Electro!

Offline TheMagicM

• Show only replies by TheMagicM
    • http://www.BartonekDragRacing.com
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »
I have the best group ever.  It blows away all groups.  No deadlines, no commitments.  If you write something, thats great..if you don't...even better. We promote procrastination....hell, we hardly ever talk to each other.   So...anyway...

I have a G4 Mac Mini for sale.. $250 + shipping with MorphOS 2.7 registered.
PowerMac G5 dual 2.0ghz/128meg Radeon/500gb HD/2GB RAM, MorphOS 3.9 registered, user #1900
Powerbook G4 5,6 1.67ghz/2gb RAM, Radeon 9700/250gb hd, MorphOS 3.9 registered #3143

Offline koaftder

• Show only replies by koaftder
    • http://koft.net
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »
What happened to all the posts on the Amiten site? Looks they were all removed.