Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ideas : Why was this forum created?  (Read 5250 times)

Description:

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
Re: Why was this forum created?
« on: November 18, 2004, 05:35:11 PM »
Not sure how relevant it is (that is to say, I don't actually know, rather than being gratuitously OT), but I've been working on that FAQ I promised. Spent a couple of hours on it the other night, and have spent a few minutes here and there when I've had time. What I hope to do soon, is to perhaps post some of the ones nearing completed so they can be ripped apart, I mean, so people can make some helpful suggestions ;-)
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 05:56:21 PM »

Wayne wrote:
I know this is a stretch, but let's stay on topic please?

Wayne

That's what I mean. What IS the topic? I am a bit lost, hence why I said, 'I don't know if this is on-topic or not...'
I thought writing an FAQ for people returning to the scene was supporting the community, hence relevant.
What do you mean exactly by your original post? Sorry, I've just driven 300 miles and am a little bit zombified.

I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 06:17:30 PM »

Wayne wrote:

- a comprehensive and "living" online FAQ (unlike the usual, it's done, so never update it again)

Wayne

Well, I'd be willing to help with that. What I mean to say is,  actually look to update the FAQ when I've completed it. In any case, I need input from other users... Otherwise it'll just be 'What Cyberus thinks are frequently asked questions, and what Cyberus thinks are the answers to them'
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 01:04:58 AM »
That's what I'm working on at the moment
I like Amigas