Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, December 2 !  (Read 1894 times)

Description:

Offline RobertBTopic starter

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, December 2 !
« on: November 28, 2018, 05:37:04 AM »
Merry Christmas shopping, C= and Ami aficionados!
     The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, December 2 at  --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
  2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)
  Fresno, California
 (559) 227-1686

Note the changed meeting date.
     This month I'll report on Dec. 1 Downtown Los Angeles Maker Faire and talk more about the January 5-6 Retro City Festival at the Fairplex in Pomona.  We'll have officer elections and the vote for our annual charity donation.
     Member David may be presenting his 64 Mini, so we will have a chance to play those games that come pre-loaded in that device.  Other than that, the theme is... Christmas!  We'll be trying out a bunch of C64 Christmas games -- Father Christmas, Santa's Christmas Caper, Special Delivery-Santa's Christmas Chaos, Frosty the Snowman 2, Frosty the Snowman 2 Turbo, Santa's Boulder Dash Party, Bah Humbug!, Santa Clues, and more.  Also we'll have Wolfenstein 3D (o.k., that's not Christmas!) for the SuperCPU.  Don't worry if those games won't run on our club NTSC C128, because I'll bring a PAL C64.  For the VIC-20, we'll have a Christmas demo or two.
     The Amiga CD32 returns with the many discs that we haven't tried, and the Amiga 2000 returns, too.
     If you have anything for Ray Carlsen to repair, give it to me, because on Dec. 12 I'll be traveling up to his house in the Pacific NW.

Truly,
          Robert Bernardo
          Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm