Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOS 68k development - components, critics, bugs, work-arounds, tips&tricks  (Read 49215 times)

Description:

Offline Rotzloeffel

Because it would require me to sign a nonsense contract with people I don't want to be associated with.

You can Change the contract….. I also did and they agreed….. but... you can not Change the People :)

Question! Do you know, if Thomas allready reads your Posts here? this Relable-bug is interesting… I will put this on the Bugtracker....
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing:

Offline Rotzloeffel

C:Relabel, it is for relabeling volumes (devices, filesystems, partitions, whatever you like calling them), for example “relabel RAM: Memory”. However it doesn’t validate that the argument given is actually a volume/device/filesystem/partition etc or an assign, and this has the funny result that the root device (...) that the assign primarily points at, is relabeled, instead of printing an error message. For example “relabel T: Temp” will on a default setup relabel RAM: to Temp.

Feature? Bug? Nobody knows.

This was a bug! Thank you for reporting! This issue is fixed in 3.2! Relabel refuses assigns now!
Save Planet Earth! It is the only one in the galaxy with fresh and cold beer :laughing: