Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Great Source of A1200 / A600 caps and other retro items  (Read 973 times)

Description:

Offline dannyp1

• Show all replies
Re: Great Source of A1200 / A600 caps and other retro items
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:24:47 PM »
Quote from: kreciu;800600
OK. I know, it was asked for SURE by someone. Problem is that I like to have conversation with PEOPLE.

In next 10 years, we will have answers in google.com for every single question you (I) can ask EVER. Should you close "forum" section and tell everybody "go and search google library"?

BOOOOOOOORING.

IMO there is value in conversation, interaction etc. it is called learning process. It is like with school. ALL what we teach was already ANSWERED (I'm teacher). So, do you think I will tell my students: Stop asking questions, go to google and read answers? There are there for

Most likely I will do it, but now I want to know "what is best" for my few Amigas...

I agree with this completely!!  It can be just as easy to answer a question with an answer rather than sending people off looking for old threads.  It defeats the purpose of a forum.  Plus in rediscussing something some new info might come out.  It annoys me looking at a post and seeing the same old "we've already discussed that" answer.  I am normally looking at the post because I might be interested in the subject.  If you don't want to discuss something than ignore the thread.  It's really simple.

Offline dannyp1

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 10:55:14 PM »
As I said, if you don't care to discuss something ignore the thread. Is post count so important that someone has to comment on every single thread when you aren't willing to discuss what the thread is about?  This site is going to die if everybody asking questions is told not to because they have already been asked.  In real life if someone asks you a question you don't tell him to go ask Joe the answer because you already answered it for him.  You answer the question again and move on.

Offline dannyp1

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:46:02 AM »
You can always save the RF output to be put back on the motherboard at a later time.  I wouldn't really call that butchering the motherboard.  But as you said, to each their own.