Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: :Phase 5 Blizzard PPC Card,240mhz + 060 50 + scsi lead.and blizzard vision Gfx card and cable.256mb  (Read 4844 times)

Description:

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
I contacted the seller myself. But I was not willing to send him a cheque, so I asked if I could come and collect in person. He said his dad was unwell and that he wasn't at home so I couldn't, he said that when he received the cheque he would send the goods. I decided against.  I even offered my sympathy and wished his father well....

Geez!
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
@ Dragster and x3454354456

I bid on and paid through PayPal )over 300UKP) for a laptop last year and never received it. I found PayPal themselves to be quite useless, however my credit card company pursued that matter for me once I had provided them with all the correspondence etc. I suggest that you save a copy of the Amibench webpage as well. It took me a while, but the credit card company (and not the seller) refunded my money. I wish you luck with all this, and I'm sorry it has happened. I know the stress involved, and the loss of faith in human nature that results, believe me.
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
@ Dragster

Yeah, I suppose a screenshot will be okay. You can also select 'save page' from the File menu of your browser (although I don't know if you can do this with Amiga browsers, I use Firebird). By the way, have you contacted Mark or the Amibench team?

What is important (at least by English law) is to actually have proof that the seller promised to send the goods AFAIK. So an email from the seller saying something like "I will ship the goods when I receive payment" is perfect for this, although I sent my credit card company ALL correspondence when the same thing happened to me last year.

All the best
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
As I said to x34etc, if PayPal can't help you, your credit card company almost certainly will. Its nice to have the big guys in your side - they gave me back 300 pounds for some goods not recveived.

All the best, and good luck!
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
Something has just struck me. What if it is all a misunderstanding? Maybe he was waiting on offers from many people, and Dragster and x56h34 paid up, and he has been away, or something tragic has happened, and he hasn't  had the chance to reply and sort things out?
Obviously I'm not trying to defend the guy, but many people have been quick to condemn without knowing the facts....
Do you see where I'm coming from?

Regards
I like Amigas

Offline Cyberus

• Show all replies
I like Amigas