Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: :Phase 5 Blizzard PPC Card,240mhz + 060 50 + scsi lead.and blizzard vision Gfx card and cable.256mb  (Read 4751 times)

Description:

Offline lempkee

• Show only replies by lempkee
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
JESUS almighty , i have no words...

what kind of an ####ING LAME PISSANT TURD ASS #### ####ER would scam like this....AAAAARGH  i feel with you guys and i hope this will be resolved pretty FAST!.

good luck and keep us posted..

Whats up with all the hate!

Offline Cyberus

• Show only replies by Cyberus
@ Dragster

Yeah, I suppose a screenshot will be okay. You can also select 'save page' from the File menu of your browser (although I don't know if you can do this with Amiga browsers, I use Firebird). By the way, have you contacted Mark or the Amibench team?

What is important (at least by English law) is to actually have proof that the seller promised to send the goods AFAIK. So an email from the seller saying something like "I will ship the goods when I receive payment" is perfect for this, although I sent my credit card company ALL correspondence when the same thing happened to me last year.

All the best
I like Amigas

Offline Dragster

• Show only replies by Dragster
@Lempkee

Thanks for your support. I hope this issue gets solved soon.. we will keep you posted, and guys, frauds like this are real and happen in the amiga world... take care who you buy from and make sure things you're buying do really exist, try to get as much proof as possible and never, ever send payments to hotmail (or such) emails.  I hope our experience and lose does something good for the whole amiga community.

regards,

Dragster
Amiga 1200T 603/240, 060/50, SCSI II, Plextor 40/12/40S SCSI CDRW, Plextor 40X SCSI CDROM, Fujitsu 36GB 10KRPM SCSI HD, Pioneer 305S SCSI DVD, BVisionPPC, 256 MB FASTRAM, PowerFlyer EIDE, Scandex external scandoubler, ZIV busboard, Algor USB, Wireless, repulse audio...Peg II Quadruple boot: OS4.1FE/MorphOS 3.9 regged, OpenSUSE11.1 & Debian Squeeze, Powerbook G4 1139 MorphOS3.9, A4000D CSPPC/PIV/DENEB OS3.9/4.1FE, A4000T CSPPC/CVPPC/SCSI, etc.. 2

Offline Cyberus

As I said to x34etc, if PayPal can't help you, your credit card company almost certainly will. Its nice to have the big guys in your side - they gave me back 300 pounds for some goods not recveived.

All the best, and good luck!
I like Amigas

Offline Dragster

@Cyberus

I wonder if the same applies with debit cards... :-(
Amiga 1200T 603/240, 060/50, SCSI II, Plextor 40/12/40S SCSI CDRW, Plextor 40X SCSI CDROM, Fujitsu 36GB 10KRPM SCSI HD, Pioneer 305S SCSI DVD, BVisionPPC, 256 MB FASTRAM, PowerFlyer EIDE, Scandex external scandoubler, ZIV busboard, Algor USB, Wireless, repulse audio...Peg II Quadruple boot: OS4.1FE/MorphOS 3.9 regged, OpenSUSE11.1 & Debian Squeeze, Powerbook G4 1139 MorphOS3.9, A4000D CSPPC/PIV/DENEB OS3.9/4.1FE, A4000T CSPPC/CVPPC/SCSI, etc.. 2

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show only replies by J-Golden
    • http://about.me/J.Golden

lempkee wrote:

what kind of an ####ING LAME PISSANT TURD ASS #### ####ER would scam like this....AAAAARGH  i feel with you guys and i hope this will be resolved pretty FAST!.

good luck and keep us posted..

See, this is why I'm glad I'm an American.  if this dude had done this to me or someone in my users group, we'd bee doing a raod trip to have a blanket party with this dude....

Who ever he is, remove "Bill the Gates" below and insert name there.....

PS- FYI BLANKET PARTY =  one person is put and held in a blanket orbig sheet while several others beat on him with variuos objects.
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline x56h34

• Show only replies by x56h34
Maybe Cyberus could do a one man blanket party for Dragster and me? ;-)

Offline Ryu

• Show only replies by Ryu
    • http://www.intuitionbase.com
pay me rail fair and I will go see the guy in person...
Yours
Darren aka Ryu
-----------------------------
www.IntuitionBase.com
My Amiga 1200 webserver

Offline Dragster

We believe he is in the UK, but we don't really know.

He could be anywhere... paypal accounts and hotmail email addresses can be obtained in many countries so... he could be laughing at us in another country already...

:-(

Offline lempkee

i will pay RYU for this if you guys post the FRAUD'rs name and address here (u can cut of bits of it though) and his email.

as i for one DONT WANT to shop from this guy in the future no matter what...

let me know..

Offline lempkee

didnt u check if his ADDRESS in paypal was registered? , anyway if he used someone else's paypal account then the paypal owner is the person who got the problem.

i want to know the paypal account , also do a address check on it and check if its verified..

cheers

Offline x56h34

@Ryu:

Hold that thought for now. Let's see what happens with our PayPal refunds first. Thanks for your offer though.

Offline x56h34

@Lempkee:

It is a verified Non-US paypal address.

Offline x56h34

hamptom_168@hotmail.com
leeann brinkley

That's the PayPal info.

Offline lempkee

ok, never heard of this guy (thank god for that) but heh he regged (SHE) paypal with HOTMAIL?? jeesus christ all mighty.....

this just keeps getting crappier..

good luck still guuys..

any news from paypal?..

Offline Cyberus

Re: :Phase 5 Blizzard PPC Card,240mhz + 060 50 + scsi lead.and blizzard vision Gfx c
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 14, 2004, 10:20:52 PM »
Something has just struck me. What if it is all a misunderstanding? Maybe he was waiting on offers from many people, and Dragster and x56h34 paid up, and he has been away, or something tragic has happened, and he hasn't  had the chance to reply and sort things out?
Obviously I'm not trying to defend the guy, but many people have been quick to condemn without knowing the facts....
Do you see where I'm coming from?

Regards
I like Amigas