Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Warning about Centsible Software  (Read 1792 times)

Description:

Offline pudpudjefTopic starter

• Show only replies by pudpudjef
Warning about Centsible Software
« on: June 14, 2003, 05:51:13 PM »
I would just like to send a warning out to everyone to be careful when dealing with "Centsible Software" aka wd8izh.  I purchased a 2091 controller and paid for it on June 4th.  He still had not shipped it by June 13th telling me he was busy going through inventory and that I had no idea how hard it was to run a business by himself.  I requested a refund and he left me negative feedback.  I would watch this guy he doesn't seem to see anything wrong with not shipping a product on time.  He also claims he took over the business from someone else.  Sounds like he is having business troubles based on his e-mail to me which I will post here.

"Your refund as demanded. It is obvious you have never took over a staffed company and had to run it solo. maintain bill payments of about $1,000 per month and still have to sort through 4 semi loads of inventory (that you weren't allowed to organize at the start) to find every item."

Hope this will save you guys some trouble.

Offline Lo

• Show only replies by Lo
Re: Warning about Centsible Software
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 06:09:40 PM »
Here HERE HeRe

You might have searched this site for Centsible first?
 :-x
[color=0000CC]GVP 060 @50 Pwr Twr [/color][color=FF0000]AMD_Amithlon_UAE[/color]

Offline machinehead

• Show only replies by machinehead
Re: Warning about Centsible Software
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 01:05:28 AM »
If he is up and up about taking on the business from someone else, perhaps it is stress.
I know the site isn't updated very often.

By the way, 64 and more ROCKS! Paul is a very forthright dude. I bought an A3000 from him and it arrived right on time.

One warning though, Paul LOVES to talk!