Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apple go G5  (Read 3689 times)

Description:

Offline uncharted

• Show only replies by uncharted
Re: Apple go G5
« Reply #29 from previous page: June 25, 2003, 01:26:54 AM »
have to admit, the G5 is probably the first Mac tower I actually like.  It should definately have more drive bays, though.  That's the whole reason PC's are more cluttered, after all.  Nobody would buy a PC tower without extra drive bays.

I'm still not sure about the case, apple seems to be going all metalic at the moment (it was plastic/glass before).

At first I thought the same about the drive bays, but thinking about it why would you need them?  The superdrive does everything you'll pretty much ever need.  Still I suppose if you are paying that much, you'd want the option of more expandability.

Offline Hammer

• Show only replies by Hammer
Re: Apple go G5
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2003, 04:23:50 AM »
And I thought the zelots around here were sad. I've never read so much bias (outside of the amiga community) in my life.

That particular bias was based from real world i.e.  they just quoted SPEC.org’s numbers. There's nothing bias about that.

For a similar issue, refer to "http://www.haxial.com/spls-soapbox/apple-powermac-G5/"  

I've never read so much bias (outside of the amiga community) in my life.

I see, your not exposed to Intel vs AMD battle royals...

Anyways i think I'll leave the people of AMDZone to go and w**k over their motherboards

Statements such as yours don’t advance your position.
Amiga 1200 PiStorm32-Emu68-RPI 4B 4GB.
Ryzen 9 7900X, DDR5-6000 64 GB, RTX 4080 16 GB PC.