Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wii already running GC homebrew via Action Replay  (Read 3257 times)

Description:

Offline adolescent

• Show all replies
Re: Wii already running GC homebrew via Action Replay
« on: November 23, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »
@lou

But for now you can't access any of the new Wii hardware from Gamecube mode.  The BBA is gone, there's no network from GCN mode, so streaming won't work.  And, they've protected against DVD-R loaders like Ananconda, GCOS, etc.  So, for now you have a cripled, $250 Gamecube when it comes to modding.

BTW, it's funny that you call anybody that doesn't agree with you a troll.  But, like I've said before, if providing accurate technical information is trolling, then of course...
Time to move on.  Bye Amiga.org.  :(

Offline adolescent

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 01:53:08 AM »
@lou

Source?  Me.  I put in my PSO1&2 and multiplayer reports there is no network adapter installed.  (Single player works okay).  GCOS can't see any media, real or burnt.

You say to tried SDLoad.  Have you loaded GCLinux yet?  Only thing I've been able to load off of is the SD card itself.  No network boot, or access to the optical drive.

Offline adolescent

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 01:55:25 AM »

lou_dias wrote:
LOL!

Wii Shop Channel already hacked.

It's nice that someone figured out how to get the browser that Nintendo promised but didn't deliver.  :roll: