Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: XBox 360 vs. PS3  (Read 3264 times)

Description:

Offline jorkany

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amigaos4.com
Re: XBox 360 vs. PS3
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
For the original poster, you should probably try to find out which games your son is most interested in. If most of the games are available on both platforms though, then you still have a quandry.

For myself I got a 360, mostly because so far only one or two games have cropped up on the PS3 that I'm even vaguely interested in, aside from games that are also available on the 360. Plus, not one single other gamer I know has a PS3, so not sure who I would multiplayer with if I had gotten one! I've never been sitting around thinking: gee I wish I had gotten a PS3.

I have also been thinking xbox 360, but now I doubt.
Because of the red ring of death, which seems to occur quite often. Also, many xbox games will be released on the ps3 sooner or later.
Just the technical problems make me doubt.

FWIW, Microsoft has finally admitted that this is a real problem and it affects every 360 that was made, at least up to a certain date. Google around for details, MS claims to have fixed the problem and newer 360s should be okay. I myself have a 360 which could be affected by the red ring at anytime, which doesn't make me happy but at least now that MS admits that it is their problem I'll be able to get it fixed if it ever occurs. BTW, I've had my 360 for over a year now with no problems.