Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New emulation package coming soon: AmiKit  (Read 3487 times)

Description:

Offline AmiKit

Re: New emulation package coming soon: AmiKit
« on: July 15, 2005, 11:51:27 PM »
@ChaosLord

1. as you wish my (chaos)lord :)

2. ofcourse, but that would need some      modifications... I am not the owner of the "real" thing anymore, so if you want to be a volunteer that makes the necessary changes in order to make AmiKit compatible with "real" Amigas, please leave me a private message.

3. just a screenshot, YAM is included as well it's up to user what to choose

4. thanks :)

Regards,
Jan Zahurancik

Offline AmiKit

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 12:13:08 AM »
> Does that mean "Yes, I will add HippoPlayer just 4 u"?

I remember I have registered HippoPlayer long time ago and it was my best player too! I'll check it whether it works fine under emulation...

Offline AmiKit

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 12:55:36 PM »
@Animagic

:kitty:
yes, I know exactly what you have in mind... However I am not a factory if you know what I mean, I am just a human with other duties that are more important with regards to my surviving in this world, you know. AmiKit and I would say the whole Amiga is just a hobby (IMHO for most of the users)...
But like I reacted to some other comment, if you consider yourself capable of creating such a theme creator/selector to AmiKit, feel free to contact me!!! I'd be happy! amikit at gmail com

Next, I do not think that it would take a DAY to make the default installation of WB look like AmiKit, but anyway the visual look is NOT the only thing you need to make good compilation... :-)

Offline AmiKit

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 01:33:20 PM »
hehe, I wish it was so easy... Ofcourse you can wait for week or two but what about me? Like I said I do not have unlimited amount of time :nervous:

But, ok ok, I promise, there's gonna be some theme selector or something... (it seems I'm not able to say NO, gosh!  :roll: heh)

Offline AmiKit

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 09:31:14 AM »
Good news, AmiKit supports a load/save theme functionality. Every theme consits of background picture, palete, font and sound setings. Some selector changing the VisualPrefs buttons and Birdie background is being prepared...