Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A-EON FAQ Part 1 & Part 2  (Read 8579 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaHeretic

• Show all replies
Re: A-EON FAQ Part 1 & Part 2
« on: March 19, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;548337
That's just plain rude! Have hyperion ever failed us? I think not.....

The problem is people are confusing Hyperion with A-Eon and I have no idea why.  Even if we agree Hyperion never failed us, that is completely irrelevant to the question of do we believe this "company" A-Eon can bring a completely new design of PPC motherboard to market in less than 93 days?

Yeah, 93 days till summer and their website still says it will be available before Summer for less than the A1000 cost http://www.a-eon.com/6.html

"you won't have to wait until summer, and it should be a little cheaper!"
A3000D (16mhz, 2MB Chip, 4MB Fast, SCSI (300+MB), SuperGen Genlock, Kick 3.1)
Back in my day, we didn\'t have water. We only had Oxygen and Hydrogen, and we\'d just have to shove them together.

Offline AmigaHeretic

• Show all replies
Re: A-EON FAQ Part 1 & Part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 07:57:45 PM »
Quote from: runequester;548566
Never ceases to amaze me that computer geeks are also the most hostile to new machines or technology coming out.

Most hostile about getting scammed, after it's happened time and time again.  ;-)

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."- GWB

║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║
Back in my day, we didn\'t have water. We only had Oxygen and Hydrogen, and we\'d just have to shove them together.

Offline AmigaHeretic

• Show all replies