Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Etherlink III  (Read 1625 times)

Description:

Offline bradhansen1Topic starter

• Show all replies
Etherlink III
« on: November 18, 2021, 08:02:17 PM »
Hi All, I have put together an A1200 from scratch. I got the motherboard from Spain. Got the Keyboard from Robert Bernardo (a great guy)
and president to the Fresno Amiga User Group. Bought the case off of eBay ($75). My friend Jon Vine from "RetroFriends" repaired the motherboard and then converted a PC floppy drive to run internally on the A1200 and also retro-brighted the case for me, great job! .  Bought a US power supply from the UK also off eBay. I add 3.2 Roms installed a 16 gig cf card partitioned into 4 drives. Been totally thrilled with the outcome. Now I have been using an Etherlink III PC Card in my Powerbook 1400c with really great results to connect to the Net. However when I move it over to the A1200 running EasyNetPro the results are disheartening. Maybe 1k a minute, maybe, just seems to hang after making initial connection. I can imagine that the card needs flashing but I have no idea how to do that. Any advise you all could contribute would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Brad Hansen

Offline bradhansen1Topic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Etherlink III
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 05:28:56 PM »
Thanks for the information. EasyNetPro automatically installs CardPatch and Card Reset when the software is installed. Just trying to run
iBrowse 2.4. But I will investigate that issue.
Brad Hansen