Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kickstarter launched to celebrate the Amiga 30th Anniversary in California  (Read 6183 times)

Description:

Offline JimDrew

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
Quote from: weirdami;786614
I don't think Haynie worked on the A1000. He got hired later. But, maybe he's a "plus more". :-)

I know Dave is busy moving right now... there is a ton of his stuff on eBay.  So, collectors go grab some stuff!

Dave was at CBM during the Amiga 1000, but he was working on the C128 project - which also is celebrating it's 30th anniversary.  I know Dave worked on that project because I have his C128 that was stolen off of his desk by one of the corporate guys.  It was sent to me so I could develop some software for it before anyone else.  It has a nifty sticker that says, "Property of Commodore, Not FCC approved, NOT FOR SALE".  It also has lots of jumper wires and mods.  :)  I am bringing it to CommVex, which is celebrating "30 years of the C128" on July 18-19 in Las Vegas.  CommVex is an annual event with the largest gathering of Commodore users in the country.

I am go to back this project and attend myself.  It will be good to see the old crowd of developers and users.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:25:52 AM by JimDrew »