Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Barry Altman and Commodore USA  (Read 65767 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Barry Altman and Commodore USA
« on: September 03, 2010, 11:02:18 PM »
I'm starting a new company in my basement called commodore amiga technologies. I will slap stickers on existing cheapo pc products with a 40% markup.

The whole thing, and anyone giving attention to my fake company, or this one,is just ridiculous.

They stole original artwork they don't own, they stole portions or their website from apple word for word, just copying and pasting out apple products and replacing the product names and pictures with their own.They also mislead those less informed into believing that they are designing or manufacturing the crap pc's they are selling.

This speaks volumes about the "company".  Are we so desperate to see the name commodore or amiga used again that we are all going to cheer some sheister in his house slapping stickers on computers we can get 40% cheaper elsewhere? The whole thing is a joke, and it getting all this attention is a bigger joke.

Support clusteruk's imica, since he's actually doing real work to benefit the amiga/aros community. Support the ARES guy... Support the MorphOS guys... Or hyperion if you wish, but don't support another scammer who will not deliver on any of their empty promises and bullshit.

Steven

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: Barry Altman and Commodore USA
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »
Yes and in 3 or 4 more months he'll have a new scheduled shipping date.