Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Hollywood MAL AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: Native ethernet/wifi for the CD³²? (non-plip/slip/Arduino based options)  (Read 306 times)

Offline First Ninja

Topic says it all, people. Are there any native (i.e. non-slip/plip/Arduino-based) ethernet and/or wifi options with Sana-2 drivers available for the unexpanded CD³²?

There are a ton of Plipbox-like solutions and likely as many Arduino-based options, but this thread seeks to highlight the alternatives. Any suggestions are welcome!

Offline darksun9210

no not that i'm aware of. a base unexpanded CD32 has the keyboard/serial port for I/O and that's it.

i seem to recall there is a version of the "witcher" for the CD32 with a clock port and all the associated malarkey that goes with that. i used to run a subway and USB-Ethernet off a clock port adaptor on my A500+GVP A530. it ran pretty well.
So you could do a version of that i suppose. but as for a totally non-expanded CD32? not to my knowledge. I'd be very happy to learn otherwise though.

A500 Vampire2, A600 Vampire2, A1200 Bliz030, A1200 Bliz040, A1200 BlizPPC, A3k CS MK3060, A4k C=040, CD32 TF330