Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Alien Breed games for PS3/PS Vita - 70% off  (Read 708 times)

Description:

Offline AndyFCTopic starter

Alien Breed games for PS3/PS Vita - 70% off
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:18:34 AM »
Saw yesterday that most of the Alien Breed Games in the PlayStation Store are reduced in price until 2 November.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/search/q=alien%20breed

I downloaded and played the PS3 version of classic Alien Breed yesterday evening - I really enjoyed it and it's great to play with the dual sticks.
A1200 in DIY Tower. 3.2 ROMs (softkicking 3.2.2), OS 3.2.2 with ClassicWB, CF card, CD RW and IDE to SD adapter running off the internal IDE port (using the A4000 4-port IDE adapter from Amigakit), Pistorm 32 lite with Pi4/2GB/Emu68 or Blizzard 1230-IV, with 32MB 60ns RAM and 50MHz 68882 FPU. 3COM PCMCIA Network card running with Miami DX.
MorphOS on PowerMac G5 and ATI 9600 pro

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: Alien Breed games for PS3/PS Vita - 70% off
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 08:00:15 PM »
Nice spot! I recently got Worms Revolution for the PS3 as was on offer also (maybe it still is). I recently completed the single player mode on the Mac but the multiplayer element is dead on the Apple machine :-( I've already had about 8 games on the PS3 and although you have to be patient if you set up a lobby game and make a cup of coffee someone has normally joined by the time you get back! ;-)
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline Rob

Re: Alien Breed games for PS3/PS Vita - 70% off
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 09:21:13 PM »
They've got a load of PS TV's for £15 each at my local ASDA so I picked one up out of curiosity.  I found out an exploit allows all Vita software which opens up more games that are fully playable on the TV.  

Wireless dual shock controllers seem cheap enough if you go for a clone but there's no cheap alternative to the horrendously priced Vita memory cards.  There does seem to be a glimmer of hope on that front.

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/wip-psvita-microsd-to-vita-memory-adapter.41972/