Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: Help with update to MIST build v1.2  (Read 143 times)

Offline mahen

Re: Help with update to MIST build v1.2
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »
Hi ! What is strange is that his hardfile (+ same KS + same settings) worked perfectly on my MiST. I was thinking it could be due to HW differences (it did happen before : different sdram timing, SD cards incompatibility).

What does the fact it does boot when disabling BBs say ?

Can you give us examples of stuff that works and stuff that doesn't ? Compatibility is MUCH better than in version 1.1 except for some ECS regressions (especially some games are too fast). I only found 1 game that crashes and which used to work (WizKid). Tried a hundred or so.

Offline WeiXing3D

Re: Help with update to MIST build v1.2
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »
Quote from: mahen;805752
Hi ! What is strange is that his hardfile (+ same KS + same settings) worked perfectly on my MiST. I was thinking it could be due to HW differences (it did happen before : different sdram timing, SD cards incompatibility).

What does the fact it does boot when disabling BBs say ?

Can you give us examples of stuff that works and stuff that doesn't ? Compatibility is MUCH better than in version 1.1 except for some ECS regressions (especially some games are too fast). I only found 1 game that crashes and which used to work (WizKid). Tried a hundred or so.

Hi Mahen

Some games. See these pictures for example:

StreetFighter2CD32 AGA is another one.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:04:38 PM by WeiXing3D »
Amiga 1200 fully loaded by Aclii.
AmigaONE X5000 with OS4.1 FE
FPGA Arcade board in miniITX case with AmigaOS3.9 and WB 3.1.
MorphOS 3.9 in Mac Mini G4 1.5GHz, PowerBook & Power Mac G5
Acer Aspire One with AROS Icaros Desktop 2.1.1 &
MiST FPGA Minimig Amiga AGA Workbench 3.9 PFS3 configuration.