Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is Turrican 2 CDTV Worth This Much?  (Read 1101 times)

Description:

Offline fondpondforeverTopic starter

• Show only replies by fondpondforever
Re: Is Turrican 2 CDTV Worth This Much?
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 29, 2015, 10:07:21 AM »
Hello there, someone on EAB said there's a Kixx Version of Turrican 2 for sale at £200 which is clearly overpriced. I agree with that and i wouldn't pay that much for that copy. What your not seeing though is that the Rarity of the CDTV version is ranked at 8 meaning Rare. It even says on the Project 32 Website 'Expect to Pay Large amounts of Money for this version'. Rob mentioned this earlier on. And if it's an Original release unlike the budget Kixx version it's going to increase the value of the game for the Collector. I've seen some Retro Games for sale like NES ones for over £1000. Cheers.
Hop, Crackle, Blast Off into Spino Space!

Offline Rob

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 07:20:38 PM »
Quote from: fondpondforever;788571
Hello there, someone on EAB said there's a Kixx Version of Turrican 2 for sale at £200 which is clearly overpriced. I agree with that and i wouldn't pay that much for that copy. What your not seeing though is that the Rarity of the CDTV version is ranked at 8 meaning Rare. It even says on the Project 32 Website 'Expect to Pay Large amounts of Money for this version'. Rob mentioned this earlier on. And if it's an Original release unlike the budget Kixx version it's going to increase the value of the game for the Collector. I've seen some Retro Games for sale like NES ones for over £1000. Cheers.

If you are going to buy it I'd still try and knock the price down as much as you can.  By the way I've got Fly Harder here which is rated 9 in rarity on that site.  I think I picked up for £5 back in 1995.

Offline ElPolloDiabl

• Show only replies by ElPolloDiabl
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 07:44:34 PM »
5000 euro for an SX-32 that is impossible to believe.
Also checking the feedback there was another copy of Turrican II that he sold for 229 Euro.
Go Go Gadget Signature!