Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: PPC AROS, how old is this version?  (Read 879 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bodie

PPC AROS, how old is this version?
« on: January 21, 2004, 12:35:41 PM »
Hello,

I would like to give aros a whirl on a mac laptop. Out of curiosity how old is this version at this site(seems ancient):

http://www.ahsodit.com/aros/ppcdownload.html

-edit-
BAH! I just realised there is no download :oops

Cheers
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: PPC AROS, how old is this version?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 12:59:22 PM »
Quote

Bodie wrote:
Hello,

I would like to give aros a whirl on a mac laptop. Out of curiosity how old is this version at this site(seems ancient):

http://www.ahsodit.com/aros/ppcdownload.html

-edit-
BAH! I just realised there is no download :oops

Cheers


Very old!!! :-)

So old that the link has died :-( I'm waiting on Michal to get a new build up...

Offline Bodie

Re: PPC AROS, how old is this version?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 01:01:09 PM »
Quote

bloodline wrote:


Very old!!! :-)

So old that the link has died :-( I'm waiting on Michal to get a new build up...


Ah spewing! Thx for the quick response though  :-) .
 

Offline bloodline

  • Master Sock Abuser
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 12113
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: PPC AROS, how old is this version?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 01:32:56 PM »
Quote

Bodie wrote:
Quote

bloodline wrote:


Very old!!! :-)

So old that the link has died :-( I'm waiting on Michal to get a new build up...


Ah spewing! Thx for the quick response though  :-) .


No problem, I'm just sorry the response could not be more positive.