Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Hollywood MAL AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: New commodore shot film +16  (Read 15417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fishy_fiz

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 02:34:07 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622236
Um.. a nudity warning should have been posted.. I was watching this at work when tits showed up on the screen .. and it so happened that my boss was behind me along with
a fellow female coworker.. and guess what I was fired for looking at porn at work..

mmm. Thanks AMIGA.org and the op.

Talking with my lawyer now about this..


What, you dont have a tongue in your head and are unable to show where the link came from and that it's not actually porn ? Also nice to have a workplace where its ok to watch videos instead of working.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.
 

Offline kd7ota

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 02:39:22 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622236
Um.. a nudity warning should have been posted.. I was watching this at work when tits showed up on the screen .. and it so happened that my boss was behind me along with
a fellow female coworker.. and guess what I was fired for looking at porn at work..

mmm. Thanks AMIGA.org and the op.

Talking with my lawyer now about this..


 lol! This is what happened to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »
Yo Fishy.. it was my lunch hour...
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »
Yo Fishy... it doesn't have to be "porn" by your definition to be deemed offensive or unsuitable for viewing in the workplace.  If I had known I would not have viewed at work
or made sure no one was behind me and volume turned down.  This is a computer forum
NOT a place to pass or link nude "art"..




Quote from: fishy_fiz;622240
What, you dont have a tongue in your head and are unable to show where the link came from and that it's not actually porn ? Also nice to have a workplace where its ok to watch videos instead of working.
 

Offline Franko

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622307
NOT a place to pass or link nude "art"..


Dunno about "Nude Art" but I've seen some very offensive links here that took me to videos and pictures containing MickySoft & CrApple stuff... :eek:

Shouldn't be allowed posting such filth on an Amiga site... :(
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 12:07:47 PM »
Agreed.  Now my lawyer wants to know who allows these posts/links to be posted.  Is there a moderator here? and what are the posting restrictions?  Apparently not many.

Tis a shame really. A forum site that seems to have run amuck ..



Quote from: Franko;622314
Dunno about "Nude Art" but I've seen some very offensive links here that took me to videos and pictures containing MickySoft & CrApple stuff... :eek:

Shouldn't be allowed posting such filth on an Amiga site... :(
 

Offline Franko

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 12:13:58 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622449
Agreed.  Now my lawyer wants to know who allows these posts/links to be posted.  Is there a moderator here? and what are the posting restrictions?  Apparently not many.

Tis a shame really. A forum site that seems to have run amuck ..


Methinks the mods have been carted off to the loony bin over recent weeks and the site is now a free for all for anything non-Amiga... ;)
 

Offline mongo

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622449
Agreed.  Now my lawyer wants to know who allows these posts/links to be posted.  Is there a moderator here? and what are the posting restrictions?  Apparently not many.

Tis a shame really. A forum site that seems to have run amuck ..


Get a new lawyer, the one you've got sounds like an idiot.

Are the moderators supposed to read and approve everything before it gets posted?
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 02:10:12 PM »
Um I would image they are supposed to um gee let me think...

MODERATE!  




Quote from: mongo;622462
Get a new lawyer, the one you've got sounds like an idiot.

Are the moderators supposed to read and approve everything before it gets posted?
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
Thats good bad.


Quote from: Franko;622453
Methinks the mods have been carted off to the loony bin over recent weeks and the site is now a free for all for anything non-Amiga... ;)
 

Offline jj

  • Lifetime Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Feb 2002
  • Posts: 4037
  • Country: wales
  • Total likes: 4
  • Gender: Male
Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 02:14:18 PM »
Its up to the mods what they moderate.  Doubt in a million years you have any legal stand point against this site.  To be fair OP diod puit 16+ , that should have  pointed to it not being suitable viewing in work.
 
I was watching it in work , as soon as i saw pussy galore productions and him selecting red-head a had the common sense to close the thing down.
 
If you really got sacked, which I don't really believe, i think your just trying to make the Op feel bad, then lets be honest its your own fault.
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2
 
Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"
 

Offline Vlabguy1

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »
JJ,

Um no he put +16 and that means Jack S here in the states.  

I don't know the game the video maker was paying tribute.  So I was
not expecting tits and almost a sex scene to be playing on my screen.
The OP should have put contains nudity and the moderators should have been
watching this from a "this is my job" point of view and yeah "lets see some
tits".

Um I don't know the OP and I don't care how he feels any day of the week, so
no Im not trying to make the OP feel bad.

How is it my fault for NOT knowing this video I was watching contains nudity and
a bit of sight and down of a sex scene... ?  




Quote from: JJ;622472
Its up to the mods what they moderate.  Doubt in a million years you have any legal stand point against this site.  To be fair OP diod puit 16+ , that should have  pointed to it not being suitable viewing in work.
 
I was watching it in work , as soon as i saw pussy galore productions and him selecting red-head a had the common sense to close the thing down.
 
If you really got sacked, which I don't really believe, i think your just trying to make the Op feel bad, then lets be honest its your own fault.
 

Offline LoadWB

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 02:44:49 PM »
Most rags I read these days use "NSFW" to indicate questionable content.  NSFW = "Not Safe For Work."  Things like nudity, gore, vulgarity, soft-core porn, etc.

As I watched the video, I kept thinking, "okay, there's a 64C, but where's the Plus 16?"
 

Offline jj

  • Lifetime Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Feb 2002
  • Posts: 4037
  • Country: wales
  • Total likes: 4
  • Gender: Male
Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »
Its not the Mods job to do anything.  
 
To be fair I agree that the original poster should have put warning contains nuidity.
 
What game ? ? ? ?  There were plenty of clues to where the video was going.
 
Unfortunately for you I am pretty sure you can't sue this site or the OP for your actions
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2
 
Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"
 

Offline jorkany

Re: New commodore shot film +16
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »
Quote from: Vlabguy1;622474
JJ,

Um no he put +16 and that means Jack S here in the states.  

I don't know the game the video maker was paying tribute.  So I was
not expecting tits and almost a sex scene to be playing on my screen.
The OP should have put contains nudity and the moderators should have been
watching this from a "this is my job" point of view and yeah "lets see some
tits".

Um I don't know the OP and I don't care how he feels any day of the week, so
no Im not trying to make the OP feel bad.

How is it my fault for NOT knowing this video I was watching contains nudity and
a bit of sight and down of a sex scene... ?

Seems you're the only one who didn't figure it out in advance.