Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Hollywood MAL AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: Rep points  (Read 1363 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wayne

Re: Rep points
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »
Quote from: countzero;456535
could we change rank descriptions little bit ? like "Mc Even loves this guy" "User has yet to learn chip ram from fast ram" "User is Jay Miner reborn" ... etc

We can always change them.  The issue is getting anyone to agree on what to change them TO.  Then you have the politically correct crowd who'll bitch because it's McEwen and not that other smeghead, etc.
//* Signature Free *//
 

Offline Karlos

Re: Rep points
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 09:26:44 PM »
Quote from: Wayne;456560
We can always change them.  The issue is getting anyone to agree on what to change them TO.  Then you have the politically correct crowd who'll bitch because it's McEwen and not that other smeghead, etc.


Nominate a few ranks and have a poll to see what people like. Or you could just pick the ones that amuse you. There has to be some benefit of being the site admin ;)
int p; // A
 

Offline Wayne

Re: Rep points
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;456594
Or you could just pick the ones that amuse you. There has to be some benefit of being the site admin ;)
You obviously haven't had this job before.  I can't change a pixel without someone :furious: about it.  :-)

The benefit comes when the to-do list is done and I can go back to ignoring everything for another 10 years.. :-)

:roflmao:

Wayne
//* Signature Free *//
 

Offline Karlos

Re: Rep points
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »
Quote from: Wayne;456596
You obviously haven't had this job before.  I can't change a pixel without someone :furious: about it.  :-)

The benefit comes when the to-do list is done and I can go back to ignoring everything for another 10 years.. :-)

:roflmao:

Wayne


Ah, but this is a feature nobody has had time to get used to yet. Also, the hardcore miserables all left when you changed the site, right?
int p; // A
 

Offline cecilia

  • Amiga Snob
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Mar 2002
  • Posts: 4875
  • Country: 00
  • Total likes: 1
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
Re: Rep points
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »
Quote from: Wayne;456560
We can always change them.  The issue is getting anyone to agree on what to change them TO.  Then you have the politically correct crowd who'll bitch because it's McEwen and not that other smeghead, etc.
you can always hyphenate the smegheads  

:lol:
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial