Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question about Software Hut's website  (Read 2139 times)

Description:

Offline StarrfoxxTopic starter

• Show only replies by Starrfoxx
    • http://kurzann.proboards23.com
Question about Software Hut's website
« on: February 03, 2007, 07:27:32 PM »
This is not a complaint about Software Hut's service.  I have ordered from them in the past and received great service.  What I'm curious about is the website.  There's tons of stuff in the catalog, but I think most of it is out of stock such as AmigaOne boards, Cybervision cards, Cyberstorm accelerators, etc.  It's hard to know what Software Hut has in stock and what it doesn't have.  Anyone have any idea why they leave items on their site that they may not have?

Offline Jeff

• VIP / Donor - Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Jeff
Re: Question about Software Hut's website
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
Great reliable place. Simple, no time for the Amiga stuff anymore. The website is years out of date. The Amiga is just a hobby for them now supported by the PC side of their business for the last remaining few of us.

Call them and ask, or send them an email. Very helpful people, but you must be patient waiting for a reply.

Jeff

Offline dannyp1

• Show only replies by dannyp1
Re: Question about Software Hut's website
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 10:54:17 PM »
Great Place!!  Last year when I was looking for CamControl they didn't have it in stock but he found a new copy for me!  I have dealt with these people for years and they can't be beat.  Like the posting above said call them or email them and ask.  You might be suprised.   Dan :-)