Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned list?  (Read 9235 times)

Description:

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
Re: Banned list?
« Reply #29 from previous page: June 14, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645248

Blackmail & Extortion may be your thing as if that's your definition of them the same could be applied to yourself when you used to attend certain user groups, where your so called friends warned me that you were not be trusted... ;)

what the hell is THIS about?

I've known the_leander for many years and although we have never met in person I would completely trust him. I have found him to be honorable, sympathetic, intelligent and having a healthy sense of humor.

there is nothing vaguely amusing about your assertion...just so you know
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial

Offline the_leander

• Show only replies by the_leander
    • http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 11:08:08 PM »
Quote from: cecilia;645333

He's gone back through the archives, dug up the fact that I went to a couple of user group meetings, found my picture on the profile page as well as some of the after show reports and then just made shit up in an attempt to rattle me.

A wonderful act of trolling I must say.

I've known the_leander for many years and although we have never met in person I would completely trust him. I have found him to be honorable, sympathetic, intelligent and having a healthy sense of humor.

Oh there is to him, and that's the problem. Belial had him bang to rights on one of the other threads. And thanks :)
Blessed Be,
Alan Fisher - the_leander

[SIGPIC]http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/[/SIGPIC]

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »

More fool you then...

I don't need you to tell me anything when you obviously haven't even taken the time to read the whole story... :)

Now please keep your big nose out of it... :)

Offline EDanaII

• Show only replies by EDanaII
    • http://www.EdwardGDanaII.info
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 01:32:37 AM »
Wow. How sad is this? Anything anyone one says against Franko is arbitrarily wrong without fail. Rather amazing, actually...
Ed.

Offline Franko

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »
Quote from: EDanaII;645361
Wow. How sad is this? Anything anyone one says against Franko is arbitrarily wrong without fail. Rather amazing, actually...

And who made that claim (other than yourself) may I ask... :confused:

Offline EDanaII

• Show only replies by EDanaII
    • http://www.EdwardGDanaII.info
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 03:06:36 AM »
Your responses to anyone who disagrees with you make that claim.
Ed.

Offline Retro_71

• Show only replies by Retro_71
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
Just because people know other people online they think they know all their history so funny, Stuff like i have know someone for years online but we never met... funny sorry but you don't know people for a bar of soap just by "meeting" them online since everyone can Post an image of themselves that is far from what is real. Take me for example except for one certain person i am generally nice BUT is that the real me or is the real me someone if you say boo to would more likely cut you up into small pieces and feed you to fish? Problem is now that i put that thought into you, you are starting to think of it.
Basically an claim BY ANYONE say they KNOW someone which they actually haven't meet in real life and spent time with is all BS and kindly refrain from "claiming you know of said person".

Basically if you have realised this by now the internet is a make believe world that you can get anyone to believe what you want them to believe. (yes years or playing runescape and WOW taught me so).

PS so many broken records on this site now it getting too boring to even bother coming here anymore.
A Chameleon and 1541 II ultimate II
2 x C=64, 2 x C64C, C128 (jiffydos), C128D, 3 x A500 (1 x 030),
A1000, 2 x A2000 (GVP 040 + SCSI combo + indivision), A3000 GVP IV24 & Emplant
3 x A1200 (1 x 030, Indivision and IDE-Fix with 40 GB HDD & DVD Burner)
2 x A4000 (4060, Deneb, Indivsion), CD32.
2 x Apple IIe and A IIGS (Various new cards), + 3 x Megadrives (CD and 32), 2 x Saturns, and a dreamcast.. :D

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show only replies by XDelusion
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 03:16:09 AM »
How can I, a lowly community forum member, get on that great ban list in the sky too?
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs

Offline Franko

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 03:30:09 AM »
Quote from: EDanaII;645385
Your responses to anyone who disagrees with you make that claim.

No I don't so your wrong there... na na na na na ... :)

Offline the_leander

• Show only replies by the_leander
    • http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 03:30:21 AM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645386
Just because people know other people online they think they know all their history so funny,

I don't think Cecilia implied such.

Stuff like i have know someone for years online but we never met... funny sorry but you don't know people for a bar of soap just by "meeting" them online since everyone can Post an image of themselves that is far from what is real.

You can learn a whole hell of a lot about a person in terms of character purely from their posts. You would have to be stunningly naive to think someone couldn't construct an accurate general profile of you based on your online actions. Sure, there are those who actively go out of their way to hide themselves, but then again the same could be said of meatspace. I doubt very much that people working with Joseph Fritzl would have thought even for a second he had his daughter locked up in his basement, for example.

Basically an claim BY ANYONE say they KNOW someone which they actually haven't meet in real life and spent time with is all BS and kindly refrain from "claiming you know of said person".

But she does, actually. Yes, I do use alternate usernames in different places depending on where I am. But this is and will remain my public profile, it is me, with less shyness. As those who have actually met me in person will happily attest to. So kindly refrain from imposing your ill-conceived beliefs on others and demanding their silence when you clearly don't know shit about it.

Basically if you have realiased this by now the internet is a make believe world that you can get anyone to believe what you want them to believe. (yes years or playing runescape and WOW taught me so).

And this is different from meatspace, how exactly? Applying what you learned on a few select online games that deal specifically in fantasy and escapism doesn't automatically translate into the rest of the internet any more than 4chan does.
Blessed Be,
Alan Fisher - the_leander

[SIGPIC]http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/[/SIGPIC]

Offline Retro_71

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »
Quote from: the_leander;645392

You can learn a whole hell of a lot about a person in terms of character purely from their posts. You would have to be stunningly naive to think someone couldn't construct an accurate general profile of you based on your online actions. Sure, there are those who actively go out of their way to hide themselves, but then again the same could be said of meatspace. I doubt very much that people working with Joseph Fritzl would have thought even for a second he had his daughter locked up in his basement, for example.

But she does, actually. Yes, I do use alternate usernames in different places depending on where I am. But this is and will remain my public profile, it is me, with less shyness. As those who have actually met me in person will happily attest to. So kindly refrain from imposing your ill-conceived beliefs on others and demanding their silence when you clearly don't know shit about it.

And this is different from meatspace, how exactly? Applying what you learned on a few select online games that deal specifically in fantasy and escapism doesn't automatically translate into the rest of the internet any more than 4chan does.

You missed the point obliviously i don't know you or want to you know and i am sure vice versa but basing how someone truly is on what they post well that's too funny, thing is people can post anything they want even if they don't actually believe it to be true and my point still stands unless you know someone face to face how can you truly know them.

As with that Joseph guy i was actually going to include it in my first post, the thing is you really don't know anyone even when you have meet them face to face BUT you know someone EVEN less if you are just seeing them online NO MATTER how they post like.

The runescape and WOW where just examples there ARE SO MANY MORE PLACES THAT YOU CAN BS TO EVERYONE if you don't know this by now then I have a nice bridge I can sell you because i own Sydney Harbour and don't need it's bridge any more, For a very very good price. :D
2 x Apple IIe and A IIGS (Various new cards), + 3 x Megadrives (CD and 32), 2 x Saturns, and a dreamcast.. :D

Offline adz

• Knight of the Sock
    • Show only replies by adz
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 05:14:49 AM »
Quote from: Retro_71;645403
The runescape and WOW where just examples there ARE SO MANY MORE PLACES THAT YOU CAN BS TO EVERYONE if you don't know this by now then I have a nice bridge I can sell you because i own Sydney Harbour and don't need it's bridge any more, For a very very good price. :D

Riiiiing...Riiiiiing... It's Adelaide...they want to speak to you about the bridge! :lol:

Offline Retro_71

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 05:18:31 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm since it's Adelaide i will do them a great deal i will only be 3 x the price then what i was going to sell it to the_leander for...
Don't ask why.... :p it's a long story...

Well not really i am lieing there is no story i just felt like giving it to Adelaide for that price.. :lol:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 06:44:41 AM »
OI! I used to live in Adelaide!  :madashell:

So much better than the shit hole that is Sydney :rolleyes:
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Retro_71

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 06:55:35 AM »
Surely Sir you Jest???????? Adelaide better??????????? you sir are a great comedian.. :D
:lol:
But seriously city of churches better then city of sin..... hmmmmmmmmmmm :p

PS since they are that great they can afford the 5x price .... :D :lol:

Offline X-ray

• Show only replies by X-ray
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »
The solution to this problem is simple:

No mess, no fuss.
Or "Bang!" and the spam is gone.