Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned list?  (Read 9244 times)

Description:

Offline the_leander

• Show only replies by the_leander
    • http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/
Re: Banned list?
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645231
Look... I know I cant understand things very well and that's why I always resort to dismissing them out of hand with my predictably unpleasant and demeaning replies that just like every thing else I post is down to my lack of intelligence and inability to give a straight and reasonable answer.

Oh hey, that works too!

You go after people with whom you disagree, you make "humourous" comments about them, await the inevitable response and then go at it, anyone who challenges you and you play the victim. Great, it's top drawer trolling and major kudos for it.

Quote from: Franko;645231

Gawd... you are dumb "Blackmail" what the frig are you on

Forgotten already have you? Allow me to refresh your memory:

Quote from: Franko;644743

You see Wayne it's idiots like you with your petty vendettas and just plain hatred that stop folk like me from donating to this great site, when they are at the whim of some crazy old man who's only aim is to bring this site down out of spite because you have obviously fell off the deep end... there is one main thing this site could really do without and that is you Wayne...

Or, put more plainly: If someone doesn't get rid of Wayne I won't donate no more!

Perhaps extortion might have been a better description. That or spitting your dummy out because you can't get what you want...

Btw, re-reading that thread, you have absolutely nothing to complain about given some of the stuff that has been left on there. Both you and Wayne had posts moderated in that thread too.
Blessed Be,
Alan Fisher - the_leander

[SIGPIC]http://www.extropia.co.uk/theleander/[/SIGPIC]

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 06:31:40 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645243
Oh hey, that works too!

At last you see sense...

Or, put more plainly: If someone doesn't get rid of Wayne I won't donate no more!

Well as is I never said that there's no point on me commenting on things you've made up...

Perhaps extortion might have been a better description. That or spitting your dummy out because you can't get what you want...

Blackmail & Extortion may be your thing as if that's your definition of them the same could be applied to yourself when you used to attend certain user groups, where your so called friends warned me that you were not be trusted... ;)

Offline the_leander

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 06:40:41 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645248
At last you see sense...

You might want to re-read that quote.

Blackmail & Extortion may be your thing as if that's your definition of them the same could be applied to yourself when you used to attend certain user groups, where your so called friends warned me that you were not be trusted... ;)

Uhuh... And what groups were these then?
Blessed Be,

Offline Franko

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 06:47:03 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645250
You might want to re-read that quote.

No thanks, just like you I can be selective too in how I interpret things...

Quote from: the_leander;645250
Uhuh... And what groups were these then?

You should know, you were at them or has an early onset of Alzheimer's set in...

Offline the_leander

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645252

You should know, you were at them or has an early onset of Alzheimer's set in...

Heh, that's what I thought: You got nothing. Just more lame ass character assassination. And you genuinely expect fair treatment? Outstanding!
Blessed Be,

Offline Franko

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645254
Heh, that's what I thought: You got nothing. Just more lame ass character assassination. And you genuinely expect fair treatment? Outstanding!

Think what you want, believe what you want, I know the truth in what I have said as do you and I have given you enough hints in my time here for it to jog your memory...

So either think harder and it should come to you eventually or stop whining about it if it doesn't matter to you or bother you...

Offline the_leander

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 07:12:01 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645260
Think what you want, believe what you want

Not a question of belief, but of fact.

, I know the truth in what I have said as do you

Citations, do you have any?

and I have given you enough hints in my time here for it to jog your memory...

Ah yes, more cloak and dagger BS. Either come out with it, or knock it off.
Blessed Be,

Offline Franko

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645264
Not a question of belief, but of fact.

Citations, do you have any?

Ah yes, more cloak and dagger BS. Either come out with it, or knock it off.

You call what you want fact and I'll do the same...

Citations, don't need any, this isn't a court of law you know...

I'll gladly knock it off if you will and if you ever jog your memory then get back to me and I'll gladly speak to you about it in private if you like via PM or email... :)

Offline the_leander

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645268

Citations, don't need any, this isn't a court of law you know...

Oh no you don't. You've made some pretty severe accusations of illegality on several occasions now. No matter which way you swing it, if you are genuine about being "fair" and having fought so hard for justice then you have a moral responsibility if nothing else, to prove what you're saying is true for the sake of others on this site.

Or, you can continue as you are and come to be known as a liar.

Quote from: Franko;645268

I'll gladly knock it off if you will and if you ever jog your memory then get back to me and I'll gladly speak to you about it in private if you like via PM or email... :)

Even looking at your facebook profile, assuming the image in the top left is of you, I'm damned certain I've never met or spoken to you before you popped up on this forum.
Blessed Be,

Offline Franko

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645272
Oh no you don't. You've made some pretty severe accusations of illegality on several occasions now. No matter which way you swing it, if you are genuine about being "fair" and having fought so hard for justice then you have a moral responsibility if nothing else, to prove what you're saying is true for the sake of others on this site.

Or, you can continue as you are and come to be known as a liar.

Pretty sever accusations, what are you on, is simply stated what I was told in person by certain people who were friends of yours (and may still be for all I know) what they told me which was basically "if I were you mate I wouldn't trust everything Allan says"...

So if anyone is making accusations then ask your so called friends you used to hang around with at certain south of England Amiga meets...

Call me a liar all you want as I could care less what you think of me, I'm quite comfortable in myself knowing that I have simply stated what others have told me.

Quote from: the_leander;645272
Even looking at your facebook profile, assuming the image in the top left is of you, I'm damned certain I've never met or spoken to you before you popped up on this forum.

Yes that is me and to be honest other than being a bit older I haven't changed appearance wise that much. We only ever met on two short occasions but I've never forgotten you (even after what your friends had told me) and about a little speech you gave on one of those occasions, which I was actually quite impressed by and even applauded it. Heck for all I know you may still have that silly little goatee beard these days.

It may come to you eventually but whether it does or not doesn't really matter I suppose... ;)

Offline the_leander

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645279
Pretty sever accusations, what are you on

Blackmail & Extortion may be your thing as if that's your definition of them the same could be applied to yourself when you used to attend certain user groups

is simply stated

And implied a great deal more.

So if anyone is making accusations then ask your so called friends you used to hang around with at certain south of England Amiga meets...

Uhuh. Hate to break it to you, but I've never been to any southern Amiga meet. Not a one. In fact the only amiga meets I've ever been to were a couple of SCAG (as it was) meets in Skittyhorpe and once to an ALTWoa meeting with Karlos and GadgetMaster which was in Peterborough.

So yeah. Like I said, you got nothing.

Yes that is me and to be honest other than being a bit older I haven't changed appearance wise that much. We only ever met on two short occasions but I've never forgotten you (even after what your friends had told me) and about a little speech you gave on one of those occasions, which I was actually quite impressed by and even applauded it. Heck for all I know you may still have that silly little goatee beard these days.

Public speaking? Me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahha. Not in a million years chum. Last time anyone managed to get me to speak to an audience of any sort I was 6.
Blessed Be,

Offline Franko

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »
Quote from: the_leander;645281
And implied a great deal more.

read it again in context (if you can) you were the one who started with the Blackmail and Extortion BS and in the context in which I replied I merely stated by your own absurd definitions and use of those words then the advice given to me by your friends could be applied to you using the same irrational concept in which you applied them to me.

So go away and whine all you want about them, just remember you were the one who accused me of them first...

Uhuh. Hate to break it to you, but I've never been to any southern Amiga meet. Not a one. In fact the only amiga meets I've ever been to were a couple of SCAG (as it was) meets in Skittyhorpe and once to an ALTWoa meeting with Karlos and GadgetMaster which was in Peterborough.

So yeah. Like I said, you got nothing.

Skittyhorpe to me mate is south from where I live...

Public speaking? Me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahha. Not in a million years chum. Last time anyone managed to get me to speak to an audience of any sort I was 6.

I suppose Public speaking is giving it a bit more credit than what it was, as it was more like a boast about some hardware you had donated. Or have you conveniently managed to forget that too...

That Alzheimer's seems to be getting worse by the minute here, next thing you know you be forgetting who you are let alone me... ;)

PS: Did you even forget about your silly wee beard... :)

Offline the_leander

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »
Quote from: Franko;645286
read it again in context (if you can) you were the one who started with the Blackmail and Extortion BS and in the context in which I replied I merely stated by your own absurd definitions

Absurd definitions?

From dictionary.com

Blackmail:

to force or coerce into a particular action, statement, etc.: The strikers claimed they were blackmailed into signing the new contract.

You state that because of people like Wayne, you are refusing to donate to the site. You also asked for him to be banned several times in that thread. The clear implication being that with you would be willing to donate once more as and when he left. Obviously given that the two of you have called a ceasefire since then this becomes academic.

Skittyhorpe to me mate is south from where I live...

You have a very odd definition of southern if you view West Yorkshire as such.

I suppose Public speaking is giving it a bit more credit than what it was, as it was more like a boast about some hardware you had donated. Or have you conveniently managed to forget that too...

I remember donating some CD32 games and a copy of OS3.5 for a raffle as well as who won it (Terl on IRC). As far as hardware goes, I think I once gave rockape an 030 accelerator with scsi daughterboard.

But then again, all of this could have been pulled from publicly available sources, not the least of which is this site. Interestingly I don't think I ever had a goatee at the meetings. Sure, it's on Scag's website on my profile picture, but I had a full beard on both occasions I actually visited.

Just to make sure that you've got the right fella, how tall was I and style was my hair when I visited.
Blessed Be,

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »
Pretty sever accusations, what are you on, is simply stated what I was told in person by certain people who were friends of yours (and may still be for all I know) what they told me which was basically "if I were you mate I wouldn't trust everything Allan says"...

They wouldn't happen to be the same guys that said Red was in the pocket of C=USA by any chance, would they?

:roflmao:
int p; // A

Offline Franko

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 10:42:39 PM »
Quote from: Karlos;645329
They wouldn't happen to be the same guys that said Red was in the pocket of C=USA by any chance, would they?

:roflmao:

Doubt it unless they were some sort of strange Americans talking with English accents at small Amiga meetings and travelled all the way over to England just to do so... :lol:

On the other hand you never know they could have been as Amigaland does have the biggest collection of oddballs ever to gather under the same umbrella... ;)

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
« Reply #29 from previous page: June 14, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »

what the hell is THIS about?

I've known the_leander for many years and although we have never met in person I would completely trust him. I have found him to be honorable, sympathetic, intelligent and having a healthy sense of humor.

there is nothing vaguely amusing about your assertion...just so you know
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial