Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wizkid!!  (Read 4355 times)

Description:

Wizkid!!
« on: October 15, 2002, 06:21:59 PM »
I'm having problems with Wizkid - one of the best games ever to grace the Amiga, insho...

Thing is, I can't get enough kittens to get across to the final part - I can get kits in every level except for either five or six - the choice has to be made, and I need the link.

Any Wizkid experts out there able to help me?  :-?

Offline Ruud

• Show only replies by Ruud
Re: Wizkid!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 11:46:34 PM »
Hiya! You called for a Wizkid expert? Well there aren't too many of them about but I've completed the game a couple of times so, if I can remember I should be able to help you.  I'm going to try and remind myslf now by playing it a bit.  Post again later.
"We live, we die, we laugh, we cry"

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 04:07:11 PM »
Hurrah, A WizKid expert!!!

:-D

My problem is after level 4 - the Tree one?  If I take the plane, I can get to level six (Wizadroids), or I can get to level five (Ghost Of Wizkid Past) via the strange bloke underneath, but I need both kittens to beat Zark or Zarg or whatever his name is.  Is there a way to cross from five to six without leaping straight to seven?

Anxiously waiting...

:-?

Offline Ruud

• Show only replies by Ruud
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2002, 06:34:50 PM »
There is.  You may have noticed that on level five the baddies can't hurt you. When you're in the shop you need to pay for the extra screens with the bombs on.  Bounce the bombs off your head to inflict damage upon yourself until you have no stars (don't worry you don't actually lose a life).  You will then become a ghost and enter the tomb shown in the background.  At this point you need to have the cross from level four (which you pick up off the church roof when in the plane). The cross will destroy the vampire allowing you to bag the kitten and go onto level six.

Make sure that you leave level four with the following items: Match, red crystal, blue crystal as well as the cross.  I don't think there are any others you wil need but I may be forgetting...
"We live, we die, we laugh, we cry"

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 08:42:47 PM »
Would you know where I can find a copy of this game?! I was a Wizball addict way back in C-64 days - I would love to find Wizball and Wizkid for the Amiga.  BTW - will these games work on '060 cpu or will have to break out the old A1000? (Assuming I find a copy)

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 08:43:00 PM »
Would you know where I can find a copy of this game?! I was a Wizball addict way back in C-64 days - I would love to find Wizball and Wizkid for the Amiga.  BTW - will these games work on '060 cpu or will have to break out the old A1000? (Assuming I find a copy)

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 08:43:14 PM »

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2002, 08:43:15 PM »

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2002, 08:43:47 PM »
I find a copy)