Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mechware  (Read 15727 times)

Description:

Offline Beast96GT

• Show only replies by Beast96GT
Re: Mechware
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 02, 2012, 11:20:40 PM »
Mechy's great.   I bought the 2 GB flash drive from him, and several SCSI cables.  Plus he helped me get my CD-ROM up and going on my 2500!!   Awesome guy.

Offline barney

• Show only replies by barney
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 05:15:21 PM »
It looks like Mechware is "out of stock" on these readers.  Hope they get some more soon.  I need another one.

Offline k4lmpTopic starter

• Show only replies by k4lmp
    • http://www.k4lmp.org
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 08:38:18 PM »
I saw that.  I think he still has some of them available in the kits with the pcmcia adapter, though.

Offline mechy

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:30 AM »
Quote from: k4lmp;720622
I saw that.  I think he still has some of them available in the kits with the pcmcia adapter, though.

Hey guys!

I am completely out of the scsi card readers. I will have some more around the first of january.

I listed a small batch of card readers i sourced on the 24th and they all sold out that same night.

Mech

Offline AppleIIGuy

• Show only replies by AppleIIGuy
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 03:19:29 PM »
Mechware was kind enough to test the zip rams I acquired for my Amiga 3000. Even tho I did not purchase them from him.

Offline jsixis

• Show only replies by jsixis
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 02:43:07 PM »
are you still around, I have one of your readers but it doesn't seem to want to install on my scsi buss. My hardrive is #2 my CDRom is #6 and the card reader is #1 the only termination is on the CDrom, when I install the memory card reader I get the Amiga Floppy animation on bootup, after I remove itthe Amiga boots fine

thanks

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
Quote from: jsixis;838015
are you still around, I have one of your readers but it doesn't seem to want to install on my scsi buss. My hardrive is #2 my CDRom is #6 and the card reader is #1 the only termination is on the CDrom, when I install the memory card reader I get the Amiga Floppy animation on bootup, after I remove itthe Amiga boots fine

I would go back and triple-check all the jumpers and termination.  Remove all devices and re-add them one by one.  Also, what controller do you have and is it on the latest firmware?  Some work better than others, especially with LUN's.  Also, what model is your card reader?
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline mechy

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 06:20:37 PM »
Quote from: jsixis;838015

thanks
Which amiga,kickstart and os are you using?
Which scsi card reader do you have?
What cards are you trying to use with the card reader?
What scsi controller are you using?
make sure the cdrom is last on the cable and the only drive terminated. The pcd card readers were sent out with the term jumper on, so double check it.