Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Re-Introduction... as TAKESHI  (Read 1809 times)

Description:

Offline Kuya MarcTopic starter

• Show only replies by Kuya Marc
    • http://google.com/+MarcosMiranda
My Re-Introduction... as TAKESHI
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:59:50 AM »
Hello Fellow Amigans!
Technically, I am a GHOST that very few people know about. To those few that know me, I have been "Kuya Marc" to them.
From Kuya Marc to Takeshi...
Now,  I have shifted my goals and revamped my hobbies. Starting off, my  nickname of "Kuya Marc" is now "Takeshi". Why Takeshi? Back in 1987,  when I was taking one semester of 1st year high school Japanese in North  Seattle, my Japanese teacher gave me the nickname of "Takeshi". Then,  just two years ago, I decided to start using "Takeshi" as my digital  artist identity. And within the past week, I decided to dissolve "Kuya Marc" and use "Takeshi" from now on.
My Casual RetroComputing Hobby
In  my past, I had a VIC-20, C64, Amiga 500, and a TRS-80 Model 100,  however, I was never a "gamer". In regards to gaming, at most, I tend to  play Midway Pac-Man games.
Then, in August 2012, I re-entered the Amiga scene! I had discovered Amiga Forever after 22 years after I gave up my Amiga 500.
A few months ago, I just had my 46th birthday, however, I have been a disabled person for the past 13 years.
Still, Relearning the Amiga...
Though I remember, back in 1988, I quickly became  an Amiga geek with my Amiga 500. Then, of course, I was 18 years old  back then, and it was easier to quickly learn everything about the  Amiga; besides, my Amiga skills came from a mentor (Arthur T. Murray)  whom introduced me to Fish disks and to Fred Fish, himself.
Now, it's 2016, four years after I discovered Amiga Forever, and I still don't know  what to do beyond a basic installation of AmigaOS 1.3-4.1 via PC  emulation. I do make attempts to do those wonderful things that other  Amigans are doing, but I usually get bored and falling asleep.
Though I'm mostly clueless,  I can run emulated Amiga systems in Linux, Windows and Android OS. I  gave up on MorphOS on my iBook G4 (and went back to Linux); my iBook G4  does great TRS-80 Model 100 emulations!
Where to Find Me...
Finally,  I gave up my life as a webmaster (since 1995) and blogger (since 2008).  As for posting into other people's forums, such as Amiga.org, very  minimal to soon, none...
I am still using Twitter...

Amigans that want to follow my Amiga hobby should follow my @TakeshiHobbyist Twitter account.

Have a Nice Day!
ReLiving the AmigaOS Experience via Emulation in The Philippines since 2012!
Amiga Forever Plus Edition • AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 1
I had an Amiga 500 from 1988-1990 and became an Amiga geek...
...but I can\'t remember how I did it.
No, I\'m not a gamer.
Originally from Seattle, Washington, USA

Offline lionstorm

Re: My Re-Introduction... as TAKESHI
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:17:43 PM »
Welcome back ! nice re-intro BTW !

Offline rednova

• Show only replies by rednova
    • https://sites.google.com/site/rednova3d/
Re: My Re-Introduction... as TAKESHI
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 03:48:39 PM »