Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First bug report(s)?  (Read 6106 times)

Description:

Offline Blomberg

• Show only replies by Blomberg
Re: First bug report(s)?
« Reply #44 from previous page: February 15, 2004, 03:57:41 PM »
I don't know if it's me that's blind, but I can't find any 'mark forum as "read"' link anywhere. That might be a good idea to have, now that the forums no longer (for me, at least) unmarks themselves on exit.

Hmm, does that make sense?
I'll use an example:

I visit the forums, read a few threads that interest me, skip the ones that don't.
Close my browser.

Later on, I come back to see what's new and the ones I skipped earlier are still marked as unread (red folder).

Some way of telling the database that I'm not interested in the rest of the threads (unless there are new posts again) would be nice, just a suggestion :)

Offline Vincent

• Show only replies by Vincent
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2004, 03:13:46 PM »
I don't know if it's me that's blind, but I can't find any 'mark forum as "read"' link anywhere. That might be a good idea to have, now that the forums no longer (for me, at least) unmarks themselves on exit.

Y'know, I was about to post that today, but I thought I'd better read the bug reports first incase there was a fix or something :-D

It's happened here yestereday and today.  It doesn't seem to be connected to cookies or history as I've tried with and without cleaning them.  Oh, and I'm using Opera, but I think most of you know that anyways ;-)

One good thing tho... I can use the [more...] smiley's link :-o  8-)  :pint: :-D

--Edit--

Who's that in your avatar Blom?
Xbox360
"Oh no. Everytime you turn up something monumental and terrible happens.
I don\'t think I have the stomach for it." - Raziel

Offline Blomberg

• Show only replies by Blomberg
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2004, 08:09:37 PM »
Who's that in your avatar Blom?

That's big boy Tøffe  :-)

I might edit it when I can be arsed, though, the edges look a bit light on the new slightly darker grey background.

I'd prefer the image without the tacky frame, but that's the way I got it, apparently someone felt like playing with the digicam..

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2004, 08:13:54 PM »
This topic is locked.  See the official bug reports thread, and STAY ON TOPIC  :)

Wayne