Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaONE or Pegasos, which one will it be sir?  (Read 22460 times)

Description:

Offline THEONE

• Show only replies by THEONE
Re: AmigaONE or Pegasos, which one will it be sir?
« Reply #149 from previous page: November 08, 2002, 03:52:12 PM »

vortexau wrote:
THEONE spewed out:
lets see thats a pc case nothign special about that case in fact i can seel it to you fro 50 us dollars.

I really would prefer that you NOT "seel it" to me for whatever amount of US dollars..... the US-to-AUS exchange rate is, at the present, not too friendly!

and THAT picture doesn't say everything .... the systems to be delivered are to have Ami logos.

and WHAT is wrong with its being "a pc case"? Those cases are unlikely to be certified by Micro4oft (cursed be their name) as to being capable of ejecting, or otherwise damaging, non-x86 mobos that have been mounted inside. Many owners of towered A1200s could verify that!

and:
Why doesnt A1 have custom chispets becasue 1 they are stupid second its a pc clone and a poor one at that.

° As to why "doesnt A1 have custom chispets", well they likely wouldn't want chispets(sic), crisps, or even fries custom-or-otherwise in their machines. (Too greasy)
In addition, I would not call it a "pc clone" because it doesn't use any x86 style of cpu, and there never was any intention of doing so!

ok ture on the aussie dollar rate. but fro 25cents more put that icon on it. second of all amiga is mickshit.its on bed with mickysoft. Fleccy even admitted to it. they got money from microsoft to survive. so no matter how you look at it hyperion Eytech and enything amig arelated is mickeyshit and isnt worth crap. Plus add to the fact mickysoft has a controling intrest in amiga . not to maek money but to maek sure maiga goes down for good. facts plain and simple. this is exactly how they bpught out others.

it  is a pc motherbaord,( northbridge and southbridge archtiecture). that type of architectur invented by motorola in 1945  belive it or not. The Amiga chipsets are advanced to this day . That design Intel is goign to but improrved upon, better chips.,same theology-topology.-Hombre clone.

Offline Minion

• Show only replies by Minion
Re: AmigaONE or Pegasos, which one will it be sir?
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2002, 12:02:44 AM »
@theone
DAM IT it thought you'd left this board after you got busted  just making crap up to support the crap you'd said.  Why dont you just not bother posting on this board and save the rest of us from having our intelligence insulted by reading your bullsh*t posts.  Go talk to your "friends" that ignore and hate you.  Twat.
Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.