Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: E-UAE question for osx  (Read 834 times)

Description:

Offline boingerTopic starter

• Show only replies by boinger
E-UAE question for osx
« on: March 30, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »
i've got my e-uae emulation to the point where it shows the purple screen with the rom version and  the image of the floppy going into the drive. thats as far as it goes. the floppy goes into the drive on the screen and comes out again. in and out in and out ... what is it waiting for and how do i give it to it to get it running. i got my rom image from my cloanto amiga forever disk so is whatever else it needs on that disk too ???

thanx.

Offline skurk

• Show only replies by skurk
Re: E-UAE question for osx
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »
I... don't... even know... where to begin...  Have you ever used an Amiga before?

It's expecting you to insert a floppy.  Press F11 (or F12) and F1 simultaneously for a file requester.  Select an ADF file and press OK.
Code 6502 asm or... DIE!!

[C64, C128, A500, A600, A1200, A3000, MBP+Mini, Efika/MOS2.1, Sam440 w/AOS4.1

Offline SamuraiCrow

• Show only replies by SamuraiCrow
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »
Depending on which version of the Kickstart ROM image you are using, you might even be able to configure a hardfile to act like an Amiga formatted hard-drive.  I suggest getting the Hi-Toro utility for managing your configuration files.

Offline Einstein

• Show only replies by Einstein
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »

boinger wrote:
i've got my e-uae emulation to the point where it shows the purple screen with the rom version and  the image of the floppy going into the drive. thats as far as it goes. the floppy goes into the drive on the screen and comes out again. in and out in and out ... what is it waiting for and how do i give it to it to get it running.

The creators of the insert disk screen of the later amigas were apparenly kinky, I didn't realize that before reading your description of the whole thing.
I have spoken !