Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dead HD  (Read 1434 times)

Description:

dead HD
« on: November 12, 2002, 03:56:38 PM »
hello,

i have latly posted alot about my nerver working amiga 3000, the problem trurned out to be a living dead HD, works on and off. well, i need a new one and anyone have an idea of that a 2 gig SCSI HD should cost? tnx

erik

Offline harrison

• Show only replies by harrison
    • http://www.classicamiga.com
Re: dead HD
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 01:00:38 AM »
You are going to have real problems finding a drive that small these days.  The best place to look is on the websites of the few companies still supporting the Amiga.

If you go to my site www.classicamiga.com and look at the links section, I have a list of Hardware companies still supporting the Amiga that might be able to help you.

Other than that ebay is probably the best bet.
Admin of classicamiga.com

Offline Argo

• Show only replies by Argo
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 02:50:23 AM »
"Dead Hard Drives"
"Dead Hard Drives"
"Dead Hard Drives, Aren't Mush Fun"

I'd suggest searching eBay. Though I think getting one that small might be hard.

Offline The_Beast

• Show only replies by The_Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 03:29:32 AM »
i'd suggest ebay as well, tho i happen to have a buttload of 2.5 gig seagate baraccudas i'm not doing much with right now, theyre just backups incase the 2 i'm using in my 1200 die....(knock on wood) i might be willing to part with a couple.....or maybe we can barter for em......i'd sell em dirt cheap..tho not sure what a good price would be..lemme know...we can work something out =)

:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D