Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What The Bloody Hell Is Going On 'Ere Then?!  (Read 2214 times)

Description:

Re: What The Bloody Hell Is Going On 'Ere Then?!
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 11, 2005, 03:52:47 PM »
I can offer you over 1000 pictures stating that I'm 1000 different people.  Doesn't make it so.

You really are the worst people person i have met Wayne.

You and I have never met.

I start off a topic, clearly stating i didn't want an arguement, and then YOU come here, insult me, telling lies and obviously trying to upset me and annoy because you know i am a hot headed person

You come here, starting a thread specifically intended to insult me, telling lies, and obviously trying to upset and annoy me because you know I'm a hot-headed person.  :-D

Seriously.  You stated your opinion.  I disagreed.  I also reiterated the simple fact that you tend to {bleep} about every single thing that happens here.  One would wonder whether your entire existence here isn't simply to make others unhappy so that they leave for other sites.  It wouldn't be the first time that's happened here, but it's a silly concept.

Amiga.org exists.  It will exist into the future.  I have very little to do with this site any more outside of it's daily operation, leaving most of the grunt-work to the moderators.  

EDIT -- I'm not suggesting that I'm not interested in the site any more, quite the contrary, I wish I had more time to devote to expanding it with a whole lot of Amiga-specific information.

In essence, I poke my head out of the proverbial ground long enough to answer site-specific threads, and yours -- as I've stated -- was simply a "pre-emptive spazz" against a problem that doesn't even exist.

I don't "dislike you".  I don't even know you.  I tend to answer your posts more than others, because you tend to spend most of your time here {bleep}ing about something.  Generally speaking, I take input about the site very seriously and usually put most ideas that are submitted into action.  After all, I can't (and shouldn't have to) think of everything by myself.

The remaining user base here is dwindling because of your offensive attitude Wayne (during the Morph OS era). It seems to be like joining the Taliban here.

Ummmm. skip it.  I have apologized for my involvement with Genesi about a thousand times now, and paid for it in ways that you couldn't begin to comprehend.  If you can't accept my apology for the past mistakes I've made (and yes, getting totally {bleep}ed over by Bill Buck was a mistake), then by all means, go elsewhere because yes, I'm tired of hearing it.  While I really, really respect the programmers involved on both sides, both companies in this equation are equally {bleep}ed, in eerily similar ways.  

Amiga.org exists for Amiga users and their computer.  If you're here to start {bleep}, buckle up and drive safe on your way out the door.

Offline CU_AMiGATopic starter

• Show only replies by CU_AMiGA
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 04:00:28 PM »
Hey Yo!

Well, Wayne, my impression of you (coming from the opininions of other people as well) is that you're a very offensive and rude person. And if you don't believe me, go over to AmigaWorld and ask, but wait, you will probably be too "busy" to do that. I have clearly made this thread to start a discussion, not an arguement. And you have come here not only disagreeing with my opinion (which i can take really), but what i don't like is you personally insulting me, and literally getting people to side with you over me being more than one person. The fact of the matter is, you are going by belief, and whether you like it or not, you have no hard evidence. I admit, i am hot headed at times, so i don't blame you for trying Wayne.

I am not going to say anything more on this matter Wayne so please let whatever it is drop, because i can't be bothered for a "mud fight".

Regards,
A1200D / AGA / B1260 / 64MB RAM / KS 3.1 / AOS 3.9 / 4GB HD

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 04:00:34 PM »
You're right, and to a small extent, I apologize, but wherein CU_AMIGA (*the* CU_AMIGA) is concerned, it is sometimes difficult.  Look at it from the opposite angle and it'll become obvious why this thread could be considered troll bait.  

I simply bit, as CU *knew* I would do by posting it in the first place.  He gets a big perverse kick out of irritating me, just like his aforementioned buddies.

Wayne

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 04:01:59 PM »
And if you don't believe me, go over to AmigaWorld and ask, but wait, you will probably be too "busy" to do that.
Are you admitting that your only role here is to steer Amiga.org members to another site?

:laughing:

{thread lock warning : I will lock in 10 posts, but God forbid anyone say I closed this thread without letting them get in their punches  :-)}

Offline odin

• Colonization had Galleons
    • Show only replies by odin
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 04:02:46 PM »
I suggest not replying any more in this thread...

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 04:04:19 PM »

Wayne wrote:
You're right, and to a small extent, I apologize, but wherein CU_AMIGA (*the* CU_AMIGA) is concerned, it is sometimes difficult.  Look at it from the opposite angle and it'll become obvious why this thread could be considered troll bait.  

I simply bit, as CU *knew* I would do by posting it in the first place.  He gets a big perverse kick out of irritating me, just like his aforementioned buddies.

Wayne

Hey Yo!

What did i do to irritate you this time? I am expressing an opinion, that i didn't think this new look was as good as the old one. I actually critically acclaimed the old look, i think it kicked ass. :-D

Are you admitting that your only role here is to steer Amiga.org members to another site?

Nah. I have heard people over their moaning your name, etc.

Regards

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 04:09:47 PM »
Starting a thread about a non-event was a start.  You ASSUMED that I was upgrading the forums (like last time) and rather than asking me about it first, you started this thread to tell everyone how badly you think the changes (which are a non-event) sucked.

That's not feedback, that's whining.  It generally doesn't help that this is your typical modus of operandi.

The threaded forum template was 100% CSS driven, on a CSS file which doesn't exist.  I couldn't fix that without fixing a few other files (such as the viewtopic / flat template).  Nothing else changed, but you immediately jumped in and started whining about it for no apparent reason.

Reason enough for me to be irritated?  Yep.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 04:14:45 PM »

Wayne wrote:
Starting a thread about a non-event was a start.  You ASSUMED that I was upgrading the forums (like last time) and rather than asking me about it first, you started this thread to tell everyone how badly you think the changes (which are a non-event) sucked.

That's not feedback, that's whining.  It generally doesn't help that this is your typical modus of operandi.

The threaded forum template was 100% CSS driven, on a CSS file which doesn't exist.  I couldn't fix that without fixing a few other files (such as the viewtopic / flat template).  Nothing else changed, but you immediately jumped in and started whining about it for no apparent reason.

Reason enough for me to be irritated?  Yep.

Hey Yo!

Okay. So maybe i should have worded things better. But i honestly was not creating a damned hate campaign about it. I stated that i wanted a discussion and get other people's opinions too. I didn't mean to piss you off Wayne, but i did say i really liked the old look of the forum, doesn't that count for anything? If you also notice, before you posted, that people were actually discussing the matter. Anyway, i really don't want to get into a slanging match Wayne, so PLEASE quit with the offensive personal insults Wayne.

Reagrds,

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 04:34:06 PM »
If you take anything I have said so far with more than a grain of salt, you need thicker skin  :-)

You are hot-headed, I am irritable.  Perhaps it would be better if both you or I thought before posting, but you'd probably be freaked out to realize how similar that the two of us really are.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2005, 04:42:54 PM »
I give in Wayne. You have won the battle of the insults here, and you obviously have all the people here on your side so why bother trying to defend myself. Lock the thread.