Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: YEEA!Turrican 2002 is out!:)  (Read 1636 times)

Description:

Offline magic2002Topic starter

• Show only replies by magic2002
YEEA!Turrican 2002 is out!:)
« on: January 05, 2003, 12:39:14 PM »
Now Im really happy :-D  See you all later in the year when I complete the game oh happy joy, joy again! :-D  ;-)

Offline Desler

• Show only replies by Desler
Re: YEEA!Turrican 2002 is out!:)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2003, 01:20:02 PM »
Hey come on... Links, screenshots something. You cant just say 'I got Turrican 2002' and then leave the rest of us to dry  :-)
The horse is a fierce predatory animal!!!

Offline The_Editor

• Show only replies by The_Editor
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2003, 01:26:39 PM »
Scuse me for stating the obvious...

He just did !!

:-D
The Reluctant Pom

Offline Herewegoagain

• Show only replies by Herewegoagain
    • Http://www.ncscaug.us
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 01:49:30 PM »
North and South Carolina Users interested in a \\\'local\\\' user group should visit NCSC Amiga Users Group page and sign up for membership. It\\\'s free!

Offline Cymric

• Show only replies by Cymric
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2003, 05:23:44 PM »
Wellll.... I installed it (Windows 2000 version runs just fine on my Windows98 SE setup, so no hassle with huge MP3s), and my feelings are positive. It's nice to see Turrican 2 again, with bigger levels too :-D ! And It's interesting to see that the Turrican 3 mods have been included: I have never heard those. But let people be forewarned: the balance of the game is slightly altered in its favour: baddies are just a bit harder to kill, so all your old reflexes about when to jump and how close you can get to them are likely to fail :-P. Something which really irks me is that so far I haven't gotten the extremely nice 'laser' powerup. Instead I have to make do with the horrible 'bouncy balls' and moderately effective 'spray gun'. I hope the programmers haven't taken it out... :-?

Oh well. Let's see how far I can get this time without getting myself plastered all over the screen...
Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

Offline Calen

• Show only replies by Calen
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2003, 06:34:28 PM »
Sweeeet!   Was waiting on this one :-)

Offline L8-X

• Show only replies by L8-X
    • Http://www.amigaworld.net
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2003, 06:36:19 PM »
GREAT!!!

D/l`ing it as we speak.....or I type! ;-)
\\"It\\\'s no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another.\\"

-George Bush, US President

:-D

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2003, 12:21:48 PM »
Something which really irks me is that so far I haven't gotten the extremely nice 'laser' powerup. Instead I have to make do with the horrible 'bouncy balls' and moderately effective 'spray gun'. I hope the programmers haven't taken it out...

I always liked the spraygun best, and found that laserthingy a bit annoying... always tried to evade those laser-powerups :I

Still, Turrican 2 remains as the only game that hooked me for 2 months straight (and it was the only game that I played for 2 months) ... (most probably because it was the only game I had!) until I finished it. Oh the joy of it all when I saw the abysmal end animation... luckily the end music rocked.