Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just wanted to say, hi!  (Read 1945 times)

Description:

Offline rebb_pdsTopic starter

• Show only replies by rebb_pds
    • http://www.ojuice.net/10532/nick.htm
Just wanted to say, hi!
« on: April 03, 2004, 07:04:22 PM »
Just getting back to Amiga after many years of silence. I was swapper in Amiga 500 scene back in 90's and did some music stuff in 98-00. Here's short "history":

Started in 1990 as an swapper in Grace, joined Coma in 1991 which blended to Arise. In 1992 I joined Amaze and after that I quitted scene. Started composing and in 1998 I joined Amiga scene again. Had my own group Tm!C, then joined to Instinct which blended to Mantra and faded away.

I used handles: Exon, Siwa, Trader and finally Rebb. Why so many handles, you ask? There was some people using same handles and for some personal reasons :lol:

Premium was starting Paradise again on pc this year. Joined in and here I am.

I have plenty of A500's, A2000 and A4000 should be here next week. If you know me from A500 or AGA days give me an message. There must be some old scene people on this board?

Offline Cyberus

• Show only replies by Cyberus
Re: Just wanted to say, hi!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 07:08:14 PM »
Hi there,
See my news item on front page about Grapevine revival. However, only one original member of LSD is involved - there isn't a scene to really speak of anymore, but try browsing through some of the links on the links page of this site, and of course Aminet, for resources relating to scene

Regards
I like Amigas