Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How to setup Indivision AGAMK2 with Video Toaster 4000 in a Amiga 4000D  (Read 3643 times)

Description:

Offline tekmageTopic starter

Hi Amiga.org Community!

I'm setting up an Amiga4000D with a Video Toaster 4000 with an Indivision AGAMK2.

What's happening is the Workbench (NTSC Interlace 640X400) is fine but the VT 4.2 screen are clipped so I can't see the full top/bottom/left side.

Anyone know what size screen VT 4.2 opens?  My plan is to match WB to that screen size so I can tune the Indivision to fix the monitor correctly.

Thanks!
Bill "tekmage" Borsari

Offline 10MARC

Re: How to setup Indivision AGAMK2 with Video Toaster 4000 in a Amiga 4000D
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 01:54:04 AM »
A couple of questions - Have you upgraded to the latest version of the Firmware for Indivision? It adds a few new templates for useful screen modes. You need the Core 2.6 and the 1.5 Config tool. Here is the link:http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/Indivision_AGA_MK2

Second, have you gone in and tweaked the screen settings for individual screens? You really need to fiddle with the settings for a bit to get each screen to display the way you want.

If you download these two tools and update your Indivision, I can help guide you through setting up the screen modes.

Offline tekmageTopic starter

Re: How to setup Indivision AGAMK2 with Video Toaster 4000 in a Amiga 4000D
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 06:06:20 AM »
@Dynamic_Computing

I've for the 2.6 core files and 1.5 of the config.  I've got workbench working well at 640X400.  Just not 100% what size screen the Video Toaster opens.

Thanks,
Bill "tekmage" Borsari