Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aros Vision 3.2 online  (Read 4827 times)

Description:

Offline OlafS3Topic starter

Aros Vision 3.2 online
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:11:49 PM »
   New Version of Aros Vision (3.2) after a long time online. It includes a number of additions and many updates. Next to updated aros system files it includes f.e. new Mapparium and AmiModRadio and updated versions of Free Pascal, Netsurf, boards.library, icon.library, guigfx lib, ScummVM, Simplemail, AmigaAMP and Eagleplayer.    You find it on download-page on http://www.aros-platform.de    also in future any informations regarding my distribution will be published on my two forum sites  user related http://www.amigaforum.de    developer related http://www.amigacoding.de    newest addition to amigaforum.de: how to add google drive

Offline Pat the Cat

Re: Aros Vision 3.2 online
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »
Looks wonderful. Congratulations! :banana:

I always suspected there were issues with the Amigas guigfx.library - I find it a bit clunky and hit and miss, the few times I tried having big desktops.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:10:17 PM by Pat the Cat »
"To recurse is human. To iterate, divine."

A1200, Vanilla, Surf Squirrel, SD Card, KS 3.0/3.z, PCMCIA dev
A500, Vanilla, A570, Rev 5, KS 1.2/1.3 Testbench system
Rasp Pi, UAE4ARM, 3D laser scanner, experimental, hoping for AmigaOS4Arm, based on Watterott Fabscan Pi

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 05:09:30 PM »
olaf, if you still need some content i can provide you soon with at least few 68k compiles from aros ports, i d prefer to keep the original nightly directory structure, so they might go into extras, i dont remember how you handle that. but im still working on something, am on slow connection and beyond all else forgot the password to your ftp, so ill check back with you when im ready.

Offline OlafS3Topic starter

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 05:19:11 PM »
Quote from: wawrzon;818436
olaf, if you still need some content i can provide you soon with at least few 68k compiles from aros ports, i d prefer to keep the original nightly directory structure, so they might go into extras, i dont remember how you handle that. but im still working on something, am on slow connection and beyond all else forgot the password to your ftp, so ill check back with you when im ready.
   yes of course... if you have something I would integrate it  and happy new year in advance

Offline trekiej

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 06:01:00 PM »
Looks like it keeps getting better.
Amiga 2000 Forever :)
Welcome to the Planar System.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 10:01:09 PM »
Quote from: OlafS3;818437
yes of course... if you have something I would integrate it  and happy new year in advance

same to you;)

ill gather some stuff soon and simply send it to you via mail.