Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th  (Read 18920 times)

Description:

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show only replies by SysAdmin
    • http://www.a-eon.com
CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »
We are releasing the e-mail below at Barry's request. He wanted everyone to know he is in the process of answering all your questions. Each and every one of them. His answers will be released on April 16th, 2012.

Good morning Tedd,

I took EVERY single question....even the "snarky" ones....and will probably add the few that came in right before you closed the thread. The format was cleaned up, and I belive the list was posted on your site. *Take a look. Not one question was deleted, nor will they be edited, except where needed for a PG rating.

What we will do now is sort them by category, so it will be easier to read, and easier to answer, and I won't have to duplicate my replies to the same question many times. *I plan on adding quite a *few more that were not even thought of by the members.

As you can see, there are a huge amount of questions, and some require a rather lengthy reply. I plan on also adding a preface, which will give an overview of our corporate profile, and my personal information that is relevant to this whole undertaking.

I have done dozens of interviews over the past 2 years, most for the mainstream & tech oriented press, TV, internet etc....but they were all done by those who had no agenda, and all were done in a very uncontroversial manner. This Amiga.org interview is quite different, and will most likely be the most publicized and widely distributed article once it hits your site. There will more information and disclosures that have never been explained and revealed before.*

I will start working on this mid week, and expect to have it ready for you by April 16th. *Get ready for some serious traffic....hope your servers can handle it.

Warmest regards,

Barry*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:39:25 PM by SysAdmin »
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.

Offline OlafS3

Re: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 02:44:02 PM »
We will see...

Offline Darrin

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Darrin
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
Will this never end...
A2000, A3000, 2 x A1200T, A1200, A4000Tower & Mediator, CD32, VIC-20, C64, C128, C128D, PET 8032, Minimig & ARM, C-One, FPGA Arcade... and AmigaOne X1000.

Offline Duce

• Off to greener pastures
    • Show only replies by Duce
    • http://amigabbs.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;688018
Will this never end...

^^

Offline vox

• Show only replies by vox
    • http://anticusa.wordpress.com
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 03:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Transition;688015
We are releasing the e-mail below at Barry's request. He wanted everyone to know he is in the process of answering all your questions. Each and every one of them. His answers will be released on April 16th, 2012.

As you can see, there are a huge amount of questions, and some require a rather lengthy reply. I plan on also adding a preface, which will give an overview of our corporate profile, and my personal information that is relevant to this whole undertaking.

I have done dozens of interviews over the past 2 years, most for the mainstream & tech oriented press, TV, internet etc....but they were all done by those who had no agenda, and all were done in a very uncontroversial manner. This Amiga.org interview is quite different, and will most likely be the most publicized and widely distributed article once it hits your site. There will more information and disclosures that have never been explained and revealed before.*

Good to know we will get some answers, but seems to be jampacked with more corporate propaganda. Well, yes, all the other "interviews" were just based on CUSA promo material, so it was basically "repeating itself" (reviews, interviews haven`t seen before with Barry, just with Leo)

Seems Barry believes there is an agenda in the questions, while we believe he should have better and more open bussiness agenda, not a hidden plan.

Again, big promises, this time of traffic to amiga.org
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
Good!  Maybe we'll get the answer to cake vs pie.

Offline digiflip

• Show only replies by digiflip
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 03:49:58 PM »
did wayne sell amiga.org to commodore usa?
Neptuno, Ultimate MiSTer, vidor Replay, a500+ pistorming, a1200 stock, V4 SA

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
was it for sale?

Offline Trev

• Zero
    • Show only replies by Trev
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »
The dude should just focus on products. If people don't like them, they don't have to buy them. I would have bought a C64 case thing if it had real function keys instead of silly media keys.

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »
Aaaand yep, blatant pitching of this as a way to increase site traffic. I look forward to the point when Our Beloved New Site Owner starts trying to achieve Facebook [strike]assimilation[/strike] integration, or some other crap designed to increase traffic. I've already watched better sites self-destruct in pursuit of pageviews; I don't look forward to that happening here, but the way things have been going in recent months, I can't say I'd be surprised.

Anyway, I'm still holding out to see whether he means every question, or simply "every question on the cherry-picked list."

"Remember, kids, it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad, important or irrelevant, despised or beloved - the only measure of value is how many people are looking at it!"
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline pampers

• Show only replies by pampers
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
I'm fed up with eating popcorn..

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
Quote from: pampers;688030
I'm fed up with eating popcorn..

Exactly!  Pie vs Cake!

Offline runequester

• It\'s Amiga time!
    • Show only replies by runequester
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;688033
Exactly!  Pie vs Cake!

Pie of course. Cake is bourgeois decadence :whack:

Offline digiflip

• Show only replies by digiflip
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »
don't it depend on what pie and what cake?
Neptuno, Ultimate MiSTer, vidor Replay, a500+ pistorming, a1200 stock, V4 SA

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup