Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lemmings info  (Read 3740 times)

Description:

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
Re: Lemmings info
« Reply #29 from previous page: May 24, 2004, 05:46:43 AM »
There's codes?

I have never managed to finish either of them without using codes...
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline MAD

• Show only replies by MAD
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2004, 10:59:32 AM »
Hoya!

Of course there are!

At least for Lemmings. Of course, I do not remember them but you can find them somewhere on the net...
Try the cheats database on Aminet...

Be funky

M A D
:afro: AMIGA :afro:
- The Computer With A Soul-

Offline okmot

• Show only replies by okmot
    • http://www.tomkorp.com
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2004, 04:41:16 PM »
multiplayer lemmings was intense.  you should download CLONES and have a match with me sometime.  maybe a 4 player match too if we can get enough people :)

Offline sumner7

• Show only replies by sumner7
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2004, 01:53:36 PM »
I LOVE LEMMINGS! THAT CHRISTMAS ONE WAS AMAZING!  :lol:

Offline rod_stewRt

• Show only replies by rod_stewRt
    • http://www.rodstewart.com
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2004, 12:19:13 AM »
yeah mate, so u said.. well ill acknowledge the christmas one rocked as far as the little santa-lemmings went but c'mon, there was like 4 levels.. barely enough!!! not enough!!! criminally not enough!!!

i neva played lemmings 3 but to be honest the new big lemmings could never look as cool as the small 8x8 chaps looked :) woulda preferred to see better animated pixelly things than big smelly things.

loved the first lemmings (which i first experienced on a game gear of all things!) ofcourse the amiga version was much better but oh.. i miss my gamegear sniff.. why did i sell it?

hmmmm, how about crossing turrican with lemmings?? lemmings could just be there as cannon fodder for your turrican chappy.. hmmm.. hmmm.. ill let u know!!

Offline The_Power_of_the_Ginger

• Show only replies by The_Power_of_the_Ginger
    • http://madowl.coconia.net
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2004, 08:24:08 PM »
I loved the jingle bells remix that came with the Xmas demo.

I'm still trying to complete Oh no! More Lemmings. It is so bloody hard! Right from Crazy Level 2 (the first 20 on Tame difficulty are a waste of disk space, by the way) to Havoc Level 20, with a few exceptions, the game is very hard. I got up to Havoc level 15 before I cried enough. Using the codes, the last level is virtually impossible, requiring you to detonate 10 exploders (without blockers) in exactly the right place. Argh!

The Tribes got frustrating after a while, too. At least I completed the first one!! And Holiday Lemmings '94 (but that didn't feel very Christmassy at times)!

Hmm, Timekeepers was fun too. A nice relaxing game, when you work out the puzzle correctly. A pain when you miss an arrow out somewhere.
\\"Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!\\"

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2004, 08:26:17 PM »
Ooh, by the way, the level editor is terrific. Apart from strange instability when editing the Space levels (there is a 40% chance it crashes within 5 minutes), I was able to create a nasty Classic level based on 'AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!' from Oh No...I only completed it once.

Offline platon42

• Show only replies by platon42
    • http://www.platon42.de/
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
Hmmm... never crashed here (the non-betas). But then again, it was my last big project written in assembly language (350KB source in 18500 lines) and asm happens to collect unnoticed bugs from time to time. I hope you enjoyed some of the new levels aswell. Some of them are *really* hard and need perfect timing. A few also use features the original game never used, like the quicksand in the shadow levels. Feel free to share the levels you created ;)
--
Regards, Chris Hodges )-> http://www.platon42.de <-(
hackerkey://v4sw7CJS$hw6/7ln6pr7+8AOP$ck0ma8u2LMw1/4Xm5l3i5TJCOTextPad/e7t2BDMNb7GHLen5a34s5IMr1g3/5ACM

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2004, 11:28:22 PM »
Oh, will do, will do. Sticking to tradition, most of them are Classic levels, but I designed some neato Egyptian ones too. In fact, some of them became real epics, and to complete them was something magical. Sort of.

Yes, the extra levels ranged from 'ooh, this one isn't actually that hard' to 'er.....pass.'

Just as an addendum to the Space thing, I could still create levels, but I would have to save frequently. Also, there were so many level bits to use to create a platform I got bored, and moved on. I don't always have patience. :-D

But a terrific level editor, much more organised and easier to use than the PC Lemmings level editor which, although you could place objects and scenery anywhere on an expansive level, you had to have a complicated system of implementing the levels into the game. Not so with your terrific program. Possibly the most useful Aminet thing I came across.

Yes, more things to put up on Aminet. I'll keep the Classic Amiga alive yet!! :-D

Offline Hyperspeed

• Show only replies by Hyperspeed
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2004, 11:52:40 PM »
After Lemmings 3, then Lemmings 3D and Lemmings Paintball the lemmings
decided to retire. They are now living in Leamington Spa, England.
They sip Lemon tea and read Rock Climbing Monthly.

Have you noticed though that lemmings in real life look like guinea
pigs and don't have green hair and blue overalls?

There should definately be a Lemmings Vs Worms game. Imagine the
multiplayer possibilities!

:-o

Offline MAD

• Show only replies by MAD
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2004, 12:34:02 AM »
Hoya!

Yeah! And the number of people ready for the good ol' padded cell!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Be funky

M A D
:afro: AMIGA :afro:
- The Computer With A Soul-

Offline Raymond

• Show only replies by Raymond
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2004, 11:13:41 PM »
I blitzed lemmings, I did everything but the holiday editions, I couldent find them for sale anywhere.
I recieved the final animation sequence after getting half gold, half silver medallion and losting bucket loads of the little fellas. why is everyone else having a problem?

Did anyone else notice you couldnt save all 60 from the classic tribe? the bomber killed lemmings and there was no other way to free blockers and get them to the end. Even my dad (lemmings deity, mangaed to get all 60 lemmings form polar levels, a nightmare) got a silver piece for that.

By the way... you can buy amiga stuff online? can someone reccomend me a good site? I need to buy a lot of new manuals as well (had a big cleanout and found I lost most of my security passwords!).

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2004, 11:25:20 PM »
Ah, you couldn't save all 60 in the Classic tribe (not unless you're a superhero/ine, or are cheating), but you could still get gold. The game sadly doesn't tell you that sometimes 56 lemmings would be enough to complete a level, until afterwards, when you get rewarded...

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2004, 11:43:10 PM »
Have a look at:

www.planetemu.net

Here you can find ALL Lemming games for free!!!!!
And also hundreds of other games as well!

Have fun!

Greetings,
K-disK