Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaKit contact form not working?  (Read 7484 times)

Description:

Offline bjornleTopic starter

• Show only replies by bjornle
AmigaKit contact form not working?
« on: April 13, 2021, 06:18:06 PM »
Dear Amigians,

I’ve sent several enquiries regarding an amigakit order (via the web contact form and email) the past month, and get no response back. The automatic order confirmation email was sent out though.

I’m reading that some of you have the same experience. Might messages and emails be dropped somehow?
It would be better for us all if that is sorted out, so maybe it’s time for webmaster to investigate this matter.

Otherwise everything is all fine!

Happy Amiga times everyone :)

Offline NinjaCyborg

Re: AmigaKit contact form not working?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 07:46:53 PM »
Email them, and keep emailing them until they reply. Customer service is not their strong point but they do reply in the end, and then get shirty with you for daring to suggest they're not good at customer service. Also PMing them here is something they've suggested in the past if you're having trouble reaching them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:47:53 PM by NinjaCyborg »

Offline amigakit

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 09:26:00 PM »
Hi

If you are sending us a pre-sales email then please use the contact form.   This form should be working unless we inadvertently missed an email out of office hours.

If you are making an after sales / support query please contact us using the Support page: www.amigakit.com/support

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 09:27:39 PM by amigakit »
www.AmigaKit.com - Amiga Reseller | Manufacturer | Developer

New Products  --   Customer Help & Support -- @amigakit

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 09:39:41 PM »
... we inadvertently missed an email out of office hours.
As of 2021 a.d. this is almost impossible because there are mechanisms available to avoid that at a global scale (note: with international customers your email system must not be restricted to any time schedule, unless you're running it locally in your mothers basement with energy restrictions applied.).

Offline NinjaCyborg

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 10:15:09 PM »
Don't you know about expiring emails? They delete themselves if they're not read immediately  ;D

Offline bjornleTopic starter

• Show only replies by bjornle
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 09:50:29 AM »
Hi

If you are sending us a pre-sales email then please use the contact form.   This form should be working unless we inadvertently missed an email out of office hours.

If you are making an after sales / support query please contact us using the Support page: www.amigakit.com/support

Thanks.

Hi Amigakit,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not really sure if this is pre-sales or after sales.
It's about a bank transfer and payment status. Kinda financial department during-sales :) 

May it be an option to send you a private message via this forum?

Best wishes

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 10:26:28 AM »
@amigakit

I appreciate that you’re busy but messages on the contact form do periodically go unanswered. Heck even my MP had recently got back in touch about an outstanding query after two months of silence but sadly I think we have to chase you guys up sometimes. No hard feelings though, I’m glad you guys are hanging in there ;-)

On that basis, do you have any plans to do another run of the CD32 pad compatible joystick/mouse switchers? SolidCore was due to release an updated model of his to be sold on AmiBay but has had to leave the scene for a while. Any chance you could fill this niche?
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 09:37:39 PM »
@amigakit

Thanks for replying. Still waiting for my MP to reply, can Amiga magic work for that too ;-)

Offline Rob

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 12:02:19 AM »
@Rob

KMTech sells their own on Ebay.

Thanks, but there is no mention of this being compatible with CD32 pads. It's 2021 so why would I still be using on a 1-button joystick with an Amiga which was built to handle so many more buttons?

Offline Rob

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 07:04:25 AM »
Did you ask if it's compatible before complaining here?

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 11:55:19 AM »
@Rob

I'm not complaining, AmigaKit have now replied and will deliver a solution in due course. You are trying to promote a product that is not necessarily going to do the job! We've had Roboshift adaptors etc for decades but multibutton/CD32 compatibility is not a standard feature! Please don't make out it is. If they supported it they'd advertise it as such IMHO. Thanks for trying to help.