Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who becomes Amiga guru?  (Read 577 times)

Description:

Offline A500Topic starter

Who becomes Amiga guru?
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:13:39 PM »
In this new game the player takes part in the fictitious tv game show "Who becomes Amiga guru?". There he has to prove his knowledge about Amiga, Morph OS and AROS.

He gets help by different lifelines:

If the player manages to achieve a score of 1,000,000 then he deserves the prestigious (?) title "Amiga guru".
But be careful! Do not let the rude presenter insult you!

If the OS3 versions does not start correctly, then more memory has to be freed. The game should work with every resolution, it scales automatically. But the best result should bring a full hd resolution (1920x1080).

Download links:

OS3
OS4
MorphOS
AROS

Re: Who becomes Amiga guru?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 08:25:01 PM »
Now I also compiled versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux(386).

They can be downloaded via the gamejolt - portal:
http://gamejolt.com/games/other/who-becomes-amiga-guru/64769/

All three versions have been tested on their target os. They run "out of the box", all necessary plugins are included.

As soon as there will be ARM/Linux-versions of the "AVCodec"- and "JPEG2000"-plugins, I'll add a Raspberry Pi version, too.

Re: Who becomes Amiga guru?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »
Following the live stream of Amiwest I discovered the presentation about new Amiga games of the last year. I was very glad that my game "Who becomes Amiga Guru?" was shown there, too.
But there was a little misinformation given, stating that the game was all in German.

This applies to version 1.0 only. The current version is in English, too. In the settings menu you can switch between English and German.
I just wanted to clarify that :-)